Ban request for

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savvyge

Ineffable
Jan 11, 2015
  • Players Name: John 'Hunter' Bello - Ethan Ford
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22570597 RAW-SEWAGE http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005406922
  • Reason for ban: Minging, Char Swapping to Avoid RP, Disrupting gameplay for OOC reasons such as quoted 'Bored.' 'Trolling.'
  • Proof:
    51svhj.png
  • What would you like to see improved: I would like to see this player assessed with a ban so he can reflect on his actions.

Hopefully the involved units will come and post witness-accounts.

I'm going to support this, I was 218.
He basically spammed me out in LOOC for not seeing him type /behind/ myself. He then ran into the nexus after me as I was arresting someone. He then got out due to another unit opening the door. I saw him later on the streets and tried to peruse him, he flamed me in LOOC with "You're unintelligent," and "You're minging." It was quite obnoxious, I'd seen him annoy some other people before, but that was when the sever was puking out every few second so I couldn't try and help.

At the very least I think this guy needs some attitude help.

Lad has taken a nap. He gave me lip earlier too. No one gives Seal"AdminAbuse"gunman lip,

SealGunman said:
Lad has taken a nap. He gave me lip earlier too. No one gives Seal"AdminAbuse"gunman lip,
The metamorphosis is complete. SealGunman has been... assimilated.

5bbc6f6259.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread