Ban req: The ancap

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benji Dooble

Happily Married
Jun 1, 2015
OOC Name: M e m e M a g i c
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86609429
Character Name: Hayden Green
What happened: Basically just a troll
Time it happened: Around 2:15 pm est October 2nd, 2016
Pictures/Proof:
** Hayden Green grabs Ariannas ass "Damn girl"
c5f1793711ae1738c8bda6e355be9fb1

People were honestly trying to help this guy, which is rare, for new players. Usually, they just shoot them.

Let's just say, he doesn't want help. We told him to go back to s1, so he can learn, and get better.

Hayden Green: [OOC] No

Hayden Green: [OOC] I want to go back to the city. How do I get there
'Chef': [OOC] portal 1, end of the tunnel
Liulang: [OOC] cuz im trying to enjoy what little passive we get on s2 and I get barraged by some fuckery of "I'll sell you thiss ass pulled teapot for 3 handjobs."
Sandford Wilson: [OOC] Gramps will kill them all. damn kids.
'Chef': [OOC] take portal 1 hayden
Hayden Green: [OOC] no
Hayden Green: [OOC] Buy my teapot™ first
'Chef': [OOC] near end of the tunnel is to s1
'Chef': [OOC] you said you wanted to go back to s1
'Chef': [OOC] if you're gonna stay here, quit harrassing people
Sandford Wilson: [OOC] yo, if anyone has an admin added, be great to get them to get rid of Hayden. sigh.
Hayden Green: [OOC] Fine. I will run my stock echange
Liulang: [OOC] TRYING TO ENJOY THE LITTLE PASSIVE WE GET HERE. NOT BE BOMBARED WITH CREDIT WHORING FAGS WHO USE THE TRADEMARK THING IC
Hayden Green: [OOC] exchange*
'Chef': [OOC] hayden calm down pelase
Hayden Green: [OOC] I am calm
Hayden Green: [OOC] Lol
'Chef': [OOC] you're having sex with a van hayden thats not ok
Hayden Green: [OOC] Van™ is trademarked pay me 100000 dollars
'Chef': [OOC] please go to s1 hayden
Hayden Green: [OOC] No
Christopher Matthews: [OOC] http://taconbanana.com/threads/ban-req-the-ancap.23284/
Hayden Green: [OOC] Me being here is making your RP better
'Chef': [OOC] hayden please do not make a mess
'Chef': [OOC] leave props where they are
Hayden Green: [OOC] Don't tread on me

We tried to help him out even before that. We talked with him and he just kept doing his shitty trademark stuff. It seems he has the mindset that he needs to always make credits to be able to RP, like some off spring of a script whore. We tried to help he kept sawying no and that he "Knows how to rp". I don't think he needs ban. Just like another few months of learning on s1 and what not.

Two-week ban. Can I get names of people who shoot newbies instead of teaching them, though?

I did shoot him today along with others when he was getting in the way of roleplay, but I also tried to teach him, especially yesterday.

Two-week ban. Can I get names of people who shoot newbies instead of teaching them, though?
Just to clarify, not saying its right to shoot any newbies, but this was a class 2 troll, meaning god couldn't even save them.

Yeah after he refused to accept my help I dropped I stove on him I'll admit that. Tbh probably wasn't the smartest but he was getting in the way of passive and refused to learn and or listen to those trying to help him.

If someone refuses to learn or take advice then they aren't going to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread