Ban Miharu

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) you were being an obnoxious cunt and holding up roleplay in what was nearly the center of vanguard. pirate's character i believe was the one that had nearly shot you because of irresponsible gun handling. through the use of your avatar, you denied giving up your weapon because of course, it's a script item and those are hard to come by. they instead chose to deliver a carefully aimed shot at the center of your rifle. you shrugged off any type of shock, fear, damage that would have arisen from that event, and instead started arguing with the dozen people aiming guns at you. when you were told to drop the weapon, you absolutely DEMANDED, as if it were your birth right, to be given a broken varient of the same weapon -- as if it's possible to "repair" a weapon that had a large caliber bullet shot in to it in the first place. so because you were being a script hungry shitbird that refused to roleplay, i opted for the best punishment, to remove the scripts and have you come back with a clean slate, perhaps try roleplaying.

2.) i had actually forgotten that you were that same person until today, go figure. it's not my fault if you somehow didn't realize that NPCs are a valid use for storytelling when there aren't many people online (<10 at that time). there's really no other way for me to showcase a threat in numbers without the use of NPCs. instead of running from the precarious position and not discussing a gun sale inside the city limits, you instead decided to pull out your gun and shoot at the zombies in question. after some time, i sent several scanners that came from the tunnel (not out of nowhere) to try and find the source of the sound. they were met with three people out in the open, which refused to hide or make themselves scarce, some even going as far as destroying the scanners and asking me in PM if there's a reward for doing that. it was the canals spawn area, so i overlooked the transgression and instead sought a more up close and personal conflict resolution.

shortly afterwards, the situation escalated and I spearheaded a small rag tag group of men to find the source of the scanner's destruction. you carelesssly ran through the tunnel and right in to our grasp as we were approaching the area. it's not my fault that you didn't use common sense. upon being found, you outright refused to roleplay the situation and held up the roleplay of another person that was with you, not to mention the accompanying metropolice. i asked you twice, to roleplay, and informed you that there would be consequences to doing the opposite. you again said no, so i decided to give you a break from the server.

i believe that's all. if you have any more questions, feel free to voice them in this thread, but i doubt they'll be very conducive to logic and reason since you sound like a proper mouthbreather. with the amount of short bans you've already gathered, i'd be feeling pretty lucky that your break from the server wasn't one that lasted anywhere from a few weeks, to a permanent displacement.

LamTx said:
which dave eventually admitted was bullshit
7Ymuq29.jpg

Gravelord Smaug said:
destroying the scanners and asking me in PM if there's a reward for doing that
seriously?
next time give them something to scavenge
mortar shells landing on them for example

Kieck said:
seriously?
next time give them something to scavenge
mortar shells landing on them for example
nah if i did something like that i'd be hailed as the next coming of satan, like i already am from people who don't even know me. i have to limit myself to small scale autism cleansing like this.

miharu is a dickhead, but he's the good type of dickhead, and every single person he punishes as an admin deserves it.

no matter the opinion you have in your head about how unfair something is in this scenario, grow up and realize that you might just be wrong.

most of the administration, including miharu, encourage good, healthy roleplay and typically crack down on people like you who favor script items instead of roleplay.

Gravelord Smaug said:
1.) you were being an obnoxious cunt and holding up roleplay in what was nearly the center of NLO. pirate's character i believe was the one that had nearly shot you because of irresponsible gun handling. through the use of your avatar, you denied giving up your weapon because of course, it's a script item and those are hard to come by. they instead chose to deliver a carefully aimed shot at the center of your rifle. you shrugged off any type of shock, fear, damage that would have arisen from that event, and instead started arguing with the dozen people aiming guns at you. when you were told to drop the weapon, you absolutely DEMANDED, as if it were your birth right, to be given a broken varient of the same weapon -- as if it's possible to "repair" a weapon that had a large caliber bullet shot in to it in the first place. so because you were being a script hungry mongoloid, i opted for the best punishment, to remove the scripts and have you come back with a clean slate, perhaps try roleplaying.

2.) i had actually forgotten that you were that same person until today, go figure. it's not my fault if you somehow didn't realize that NPCs are a valid use for storytelling when there aren't many people online (<10 at that time). there's really no other way for me to showcase a threat in numbers without the use of NPCs. instead of running from the precarious position and not discussing a gun sale inside the city limits, you instead decided to pull out your gun and shoot at the zombies in question. after some time, i sent several scanners that came from the tunnel (not out of nowhere) to try and find the source of the sound. they were met with three people out in the open, which refused to hide or make themselves scarce, some even going as far as destroying the scanners and asking me in PM if there's a reward for doing that.

shortly afterwards, the situation escalated and I spearheaded a small rag tag group of men to find the source of the scanner's destruction. you carelesssly ran through the tunnel and right in to our grasp as we were approaching the area. it's not my fault that you didn't use common sense. upon being found, you outright refused to roleplay the situation and held up the roleplay of another person that was with you, not to mention the accompanying metropolice. i asked you twice, to roleplay, and informed you that there would be consequences to doing the opposite. you again said no, so i decided to give you a break from the server.

i believe that's all. if you have any more questions, feel free to voice them in this thread, but i doubt they'll be very conducive to logic and reason since you sound like a proper mouthbreather. with the amount of short bans you've already gathered, i'd be feeling pretty lucky that your break from the server wasn't one that lasted anywhere from a few weeks, to a permanent displacement.
  1. pirate's character i believe was the one that had nearly shot you because of irresponsible gun handling.
  2. you denied giving up your weapon
  3. you shrugged off any type of shock, fear, damage
  4. you absolutely DEMANDED, as if it were your birth right, to be given a broken varient of the same weapon
  5. "repair" a weapon that had a large caliber bullet shot in to it in the first place.
  6. you were being a script hungry mongoloid,
here's my response
  1. a bit ironic
  2. asked for a broken one
  3. it's hard to rp properly in such a dull clusterfuck of a situation
  4. asked, not demanded
  5. definition of broken
  6. compare the 1 gun i had to everyone else's collection

now for article 2

1. didn't realize that NPCs are a valid use for storytelling
  2. when there aren't many people online (<10 at that time).
  3. you instead decided to pull out your gun and shoot at the zombies in question
  4. they were met with three people out in the open
  5. i asked you twice, to roleplay,
response

1. where the fuck did the zombies come from?
  2. maybe you shouldn't do such storytelling when <10 people are on at the time
  3. assumed you were just being a shitlord and spawning them for no reason
  4. dont think any of them were me
  5. i ask you to roleplay with people instead of your inflatable zombies

LamTx said:
  1. pirate's character i believe was the one that had nearly shot you because of irresponsible gun handling.
  2. you denied giving up your weapon
  3. you shrugged off any type of shock, fear, damage
  4. you absolutely DEMANDED, as if it were your birth right, to be given a broken varient of the same weapon
  5. "repair" a weapon that had a large caliber bullet shot in to it in the first place.
  6. you were being a script hungry mongoloid,
here's my response
  1. a bit ironic
  2. asked for a broken one
  3. it's hard to rp properly in such a dull clusterfuck of a situation
  4. asked, not demanded
  5. definition of broken
  6. compare the 1 gun i had to everyone else's collection

now for article 2

1. didn't realize that NPCs are a valid use for storytelling
  2. when there aren't many people online (<10 at that time).
  3. you instead decided to pull out your gun and shoot at the zombies in question
  4. they were met with three people out in the open
  5. i asked you twice, to roleplay,
response

1. where the fuck did the zombies come from?
  2. maybe you shouldn't do such storytelling when <10 people are on at the time
  3. assumed you were just being a shitlord and spawning them for no reason
  4. dont think any of them were me
  5. i ask you to roleplay with people instead of your inflatable zombies
stop while youre ahead

in my typical shitposting way, i'll say why you're absolutely not here for roleplay while maintaining an air of un-seriousness myself.

if you're going to avoid rp where you're gonna lose AN ITEM, you don't need to be on server. if you think it's fit to stall a story because you're so ass backwards retarded that you can't stand to lose for the narrative, you don't need to be on server. we're here to tell a story, you're clearly not.

fuck off.

LamTx said:
maybe you shouldn't do such storytelling when <10 people are on at the time
storytelling is really productive when there are less people online, it can often make things less chaotic :V

The_filthiest_communist said:
in my typical shitposting way, i'll say why you're absolutely not here for roleplay while maintaining an air of un-seriousness myself.

if you're going to avoid rp where you're gonna lose AN ITEM, you don't need to be on server. if you think it's fit to stall a story because you're so ass backwards retarded that you can't stand to lose for the narrative, you don't need to be on server. we're here to tell a story, you're clearly not.

fuck off.
losing an item isn't important, it's how the item is lost
through magically conjured zombies and scanners

Stop thinking about this like you were robbed and victimized and consider other peoples perspectives in this situation ICly.
These are characters responding to a situation as they would individually, not a bunch of avatars trying to rob you like this is some shitty multiplayer survival game.
Instead of filing a ban request for being punished, you should consider just opening a discussion thread or unban request or what have you.
This wasn't a good move on your part, man. You should slow down, rethink the situation, and probably do your best to clear your name at this point. You're digging yourself into a ditch here.

AlbinoGlowStick said:
You can't really say "magically conjured" to scanners after you fired a gun in the middle of the city.
i can if they came from me shooting magically conjured presumably ooc zombies

I authorized The Haruspex to use "SUMMON SCANNERS V" and "SUMMON COMBINE DEPLOYED ZOMBIES III"

Sorry mate, nothing nebulous about it.

LamTx said:
losing an item isn't important, it's how the item is lost
through magically conjured zombies and scanners
have you even played the games.

there's scanners, metrocops, and zombies in the canals.

fuck off.

Tazmily said:
i walked through the building and didn't see a single zombie before so idk what's up
have you even played the games.

there's scanners, metrocops, and zombies in the canals.
but not from buildings you've already been inside of

Spartan5150 said:
I authorized The Haruspex to use "SUMMON SCANNERS V" and "SUMMON COMBINE DEPLOYED ZOMBIES III"

Sorry mate, nothing nebulous about it.
combine deployed zombies appearing in buildings? that i've already been in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread