Ban Miharu

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LamTx

Banned
Oct 18, 2015
Players Name: Miharu

Steam ID: ?

Reason for ban: 1. this happened a long time ago
i was in the coast holding a gun out like everybody else, and a bunch of angry hypocrite characters with guns tell me to put my gun away. i refuse, and some cowboy fuck shoots the gun out of my hands. so far it's only an ic issue, until they begin demanding i destroy the gun in my inventory. i say i'd like a broken gun (since it was fucking broken and all) and miharu wipes my inventory, save for the food because he "can't be arsed" or some shit, and bans me for 5000 minutes.

2. this happened today
i was in the slums because that's where all the people were and that's because people were there and people generally want to be with other people. anyways, somebody wants to purchase a gun from me and i feel like i have to sell it to him because he's seen it and i don't want to risk being reported. suddenly i hear fucking zombies spawned by miharu. since they came out of the buildings i was already inside of and there's no way zombies could have gotten in there without me noticing, i thought it was just a joke so i shot them. then come four or five scanners, also out of nowhere. i started taking it icly and just ran. however, since c45 is a shitty linear map i only had one way out and that's through the main tunnel. units appear out of nowhere, one being miharu. i tried to argue the legitimacy ofbanned for 1440 minutes by miharu

Proof: ill add later in another post

What would you like to see improved: miharu banned

sorry for all the edits idk what the fuck happened to my font color

the whole post was the same color as the background then i accidentally made it black and idk what the fuck it is now

LamTx said:
i was in the coast holding a gun out like everybody else, and a bunch of angry hypocrite characters with guns tell me to put my gun away. i refuse, and some cowboy fuck shoots the gun out of my hands. so far it's only an ic issue, until they begin demanding i destroy the gun in my inventory. i say i'd like a broken gun (since it was fucking broken and all) and miharu wipes my inventory, save for the food because he "can't be arsed" or some shit, and bans me for 5000 minutes.

2. this happened today
i was in the slums because that's where all the people were and that's because people were there and people generally want to be with other people. anyways, somebody wants to purchase a gun from me and i feel like i have to sell it to him because he's seen it and i don't want to risk being reported. suddenly i hear fucking zombies spawned by miharu. since they came out of the buildings i was already inside of and there's no way zombies could have gotten in there without me noticing, i thought it was just a joke so i shot them. then come four or five scanners, also out of nowhere. i started taking it icly and just ran. however, since c45 is a shitty linear map i only had one way out and that's through the main tunnel. units appear out of nowhere, one being miharu. i tried to argue the legitimacy ofbanned for 1440 minutes by miharu
I doubt these happened in the way you described, seems like an extremely biased explanation.

I'll be honest, this ban request is really weak, unconvincing, and petty.

I don't feel this type of thread is the correct way to go about solving an issue like this.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to provide more than a lazily typed form.

LamTx said:
i mean i didn't really take my time but miharu is an ass regardless
you should take your time when you're asking for an admin to be banned. just because you think he's an ass doesn't mean he actually is, and the burden of proof is on you to provide something reasonable & factual to support your request. which you have provided none of.

Nathan said:
I'll be honest, this ban request is really weak, unconvincing, and petty.

I don't know if this type of thread is the correct way to go about solving an issue like this.
i'm aware but i feel like it has everything i need

Kieck said:
who are you on the coast
character was sean abrahm but i don't go there on that character

82bd6239aa.jpg

That recording your games, man. That's what most conspiracy theorist-level players do in case they see someone acting up.

Actually, I'm pretty sure miharu banned you since you were most likely prop surfing.

MrAura said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure miharu banned you since you were most likely prop surfing.
that was bennet
last night
for one hour
because nobody was doing anything on the server
keep the thread on topic or gargle my balls

MrAura said:
what?
LamTx said:
i'm aware but i feel like it has everything i need

character was sean abrahm but i don't go there on that character

82bd6239aa.jpg
the people in that screenshot aren't minges & are capable role players

Miharu wasn't doing anything wrong outside of his duties, despite that I didn't agree with the scanners being there right at the transition point from the canals (My character was about to do an operation in the city) which lead to me trying to sneak by to make it inside to be met with CIND agents.

I enjoyed the conflict, the roleplay, and the entire effects to the end of my character leaving the area.

To widen the description of this, SkitZ and myself were hiding in a secret room right there in the slums when we heard the scanners floating around, but before that even happened there were gunshots, crowbars/pipes being used to hit walls and so forth. I didn't see much, but I sure heard a lot of minging around coming from the group that was present more or less. I think Miharu did a good job of probably trying to decrease the situation by utilizing the in-game functions and making it an IC risk of being an idiot with your scripts.

Jackson said:
what?
the people in that screenshot aren't minges & are capable role players
i never mentioned minges, i'm just showing that miharu wiped my shit
which dave eventually admitted was bullshit so i got most of it back

tbh if I had someone bitching about losing a gun and pausing RP I'd do the same as miharu
and I'd go the extra mile with food items

well the ban wasn't necessary as I'm sure you learned your lesson
unless you went on an RDM rampage or whatever, then you needed a timeout

then again let's wait for miharu to weigh in what happened

LamTx said:
i never mentioned minges, i'm just showing that miharu wiped my shit
which dave eventually admitted was bullshit so i got most of it back
o-oh, a shitty shotcopper
can you give me your alt names so I can stigmatise you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread