Audrey Wilson

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imp

codemonkey
Developer
Nov 15, 2014
Players Name: RuffianArmy1020
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffarmy1020
Reason for ban: RDM, Server One Riot Minge
Proof:

From the logs:
  • Eqhuinox killed RuffianArmy1020 using weapon_cc_saiga12 (Killed from same thing below)
  • Audrey Wilson: [YELL] RIOT
  • RuffianArmy1020 killed Drewerth using weapon_cc_mp7
  • Audrey Wilson: [OOC] The Rise of the citizens is today
  • Audrey Wilson: [OOC] Everyone, Sit infront of the nexus, riot them
  • Drewerth killed RuffianArmy1020 using weapon_cc_usp_silenced (Defending against them going at a Nexus raid)
  • Audrey Wilson: [OOC] wtf he has a gun
  • Audrey Wilson: [OOC] yeah fite me
  • Audrey Wilson: [OOC] use ur pistol ill fist u
  • Player RuffianArmy1020 left the game (Disconnect by user.) (After an admin starts connecting)
That was pretty much the logs of it outside of hem having abunch of people trying to rush at the Nexus and shit in te plaza. Other than that, they went around yelling riot a bit and were shooting randomly with their MP7. Sorry, but it was retarded especially because only two CPs were flagged when it happened.

Please, either remove their shit or just give them a ban- this was retarded and I don't like it when people think it's okay to shoot their guns in the city randomly because of the ratios. Other players on at the time can vouch as mroe and more had to flag on.

What would you like to see improved: Intelligent 'Rebel' Playerbase.

I was one of the two units on. What Drew said is what happened. There was more than just her, but she acted like the person who kept getting people riled up after it had finally died down.

Example:

CCA.C17-UNION.03.91583: [YELL] Citizens, disperse now.
Audrey Wilson: [YELL] DO NOT LISTEN!! ATTACK!!!!

and

RuffianArmy1020 killed Drewerth using weapon_cc_mp7

Audrey Wilson: [OOC] The Rise of the citizens is today

Seeing them around for a bit, honestly not surprised they did this from the way they behave any other time. While it's not as mingy as this, it's something you'd expect from the people asking "how do i becum cp? how do i get gun?" in character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread