ATT Abuse

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walrus

meat rubber
Jan 15, 2015
  • Players Name: Akari Lee and CCA.C17-VICE.04.45959
  • Steam ID: In this case they never placed props so I could not get it, sorry for any inconveniance.
  • Reason for ban: After the crash, Akari came and complained because I had bought the cafe. I was building while they came in later on and just used advanced TT on my props to destroy the place. The unit also participated in this, most likely because he shoved me in a mail chute while I was OOC typing, because I had put mail in. I was putting it in typing and he told me in LOOC to get out. I was typing a /me putting mail in. After this he gave me multiple insults, before doing this.
  • Proof: steamcommunity.com/id/TheWalrusOfDoom/screenshots/?appid=4000 (All screenshots)
  • What would you like to see improved: Advanced Tool Trust not be abused

Alright, here we go Walrus, you asked for it.

You entered the Nexus, and started avoiding all the actions my unit did. I told you to leave the Nexus, you ignored me completely and started to shove props in the mail chute. I raised my baton, you started LOOC'ing and shoving more props in the mail chute. I told you to RP properly, or I would knock you unconcious, and you started bunny hopping around me. I placed you up on the ledge in the Nexus, not in the mail chute. First case closed.

Second off, Akari spent 3 hours building the Red Dragon, then the server crashed and you ran across the map and immediately bought it. You were doing no building, you placed a couple mugs on some tables and used it as your own little roleplay hole. Akari asked you to sell it so she could make a legitimate restaurant, and you started screaming in LOOC. We put some stools upside down and you told us to 'stop abusing Advanced TT'. Then, after that you started threatening Akari in the middle of the plaza, ran from the CCA and AVOIDED INJURYRP AFTER GETTING SHOT IN THE LEG, BEFORE DISCONNECTING TO AVOID ROLEPLAY.

You're lucky no-one made a complaint about you, so just stop already.

I got on the server around 12EST my time and there was only one admin on at the time. He was setting up flags for the Vort event. I started building in the Cafe Baltic for a new Red Dragon location. Trying to make something look good takes a very long time if you can't fly around like admins can. So I spent about 3-4 hours building in the Cafe Baltic, several people saw me working and knew to just let me work. So the server crashes and I had to restart my Gmod because when I rejoin it lags for some reason, so I have to do a complete shutdown. I come back to the server within five minutes of the crash and run to the Cafe. I go inside and James Perkins (The Walrus) is there with his lil setup. I tell him in LOOC I was already here and spent hours building in here, that it's a shitty thing to do to just up and buy the place like that. He tells me to pay him IC for the place. He leaves the place for whatever reason and I come back so I flip a few chairs over. He comes back and starts shouting at us in LOOC he's gonna report us.

I'm like okay and leave his store and stand in the plaza for a bit. Then this guy comes up and tells me James wants to kick my ass or something. So I'm like bring it and James starts telling me off IC. I have all this in screenshots, you can see him threatening my char then crying in OOC that everyone hates him now. The CP's put a BOL out on him and to avoid RP he runs to the canals. If I'm right, if you start something like this, you have to stay in the server for atleast 10 minutes before you can run to the canals.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/534011101580254991/39FFA5DCE623F794D2502B964E45023647CCDB05/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/534011101580255220/D0DAEA0B8BA931F3DD08CC83F66BA76E5F83D7C4/

I have nothing to do with the Unit shoving you in a mail chute so I can't comment on it.

P.S. Love the mugshot of Akari in the door, it made my day.

It sounds like the advanced TT abuse you're complaining about (flipping stools over) was IC and you even took it that way, so ??

People were being mean to you OOCly because it's kind of a jerk move to run out and buy a building someone was working on pre-crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread