Ardian Rothschild

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon221

May 12, 2015
Players Name: Ardian Rothchild.
Steam ID: Unable to get because I don't know his steam name.
Reason for ban:Shitting up OOC/excessive bitching/spam Dispite like 15 people telling him that no admin's were online to deal with whatever reason he instead choose to contiune complaining in OOC,filling up screen's of useless bitching and text.
Proof: http://pastebin.com/xVibyr7q
What would you like to see improved: Less spam.

As one of the people there, I honestly don't think this deserves a ban, since we were all talking a bit too much in OOC. However, I do agree that when there's no admins online, you really shouldn't complain in OOC as much as he was doing.

And this all would've been avoided if we had more of an admin presence on city. Seems odd to have zero admins on a Saturday evening.

spamodamm said:
As one of the people there, I honestly don't think this deserves a ban, since we were all talking a bit too much in OOC. However, I do agree that when there's no admins online, you really shouldn't complain in OOC as much as he was doing.

And this all would've been avoided if we had more of an admin presence on city. Seems odd to have zero admins on a Saturday evening.
While you may think that and it's your choice it is infact a rule he broke Spamming GOOC with particularly stupid, pointless, or offensive messages will result in a raised delay and possibly a kick/ban. Any punishment would be fine with me be it just a simple warning,I just want him to not do this again because it's pointless as to argue about X IS GREIFFING ME HALP in global OOC with no admin's on

I was there watching him spam and he just does not know how to shut up, for how many times we told him to stop he didn't listen. I say he deserves a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread