AotsFTW

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[1999]ShenPls

B-B-B-BANNED
Jan 25, 2012
Players Name: AotsFTW - "Grassy Knoll"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37370076
Reason for ban: Minging on parole.
Proof:
CFFBB2EBD7B886AC3E1CCA8AFEE6815E100118F6

What would you like to see improved: This is AotsFTW's second or third ban and I believe it should be longer than ten days.

People change after bans, I know I did. I used an ESP and never did it again. Let him sit out the ten day one, sure. Permanent? Nigga you cray, if you permaban him for minging I think about 90% of the server should also be PBanned

Cocothegogo said:
People change after bans, I know I did. I used an ESP and never did it again. Let him sit out the ten day one, sure. Permanent? Nigga you cray, if you permaban him for minging I think about 90% of the server should also be PBanned

You were permabanned though.

People really do not change after bans. While an admin I banned somewhere between 20 and 30 people for ESP abuse alone and most of them were repeat offenders. A lot of people who got banned for RDM, too, went on to get banned for RDM, like Jewbacca. People who lied and exploited like McGraw have been banned over and over again for the same exact thing they did last time.

[1999]ShenPls;393028 said:
You are presenting an excellent case for your troublemaker of a friend.

you've been banned more times than AOTs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread