Alex Cruz Ban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spam.

fart daddy
Jul 7, 2011
  • Player's name: Alex Cruz - http://steamcommunity.com/id/gogear
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47091131
  • Reason for ban: Suiciding to avoid roleplay, disconnecting to avoid roleplay, refusal to learn how to actually roleplay, general mingery
  • Proof: Units VICE.04.900, RcT.953, and ONION.04.608 can attest to this player's faults. 953 will post the actual screenshot of him disconnecting, since my console is a little fucked up. I'm sure many others can agree that he contributes nothing to this server. 608 had attempted to confiscate a Glock from this player earlier, but he disconnected again. The screenshots below are all taken after he dc'd and charswapped multiple times. Also, ignore the manhack in that one picture, my game's a little fucked up.
48pnbgT.jpg
ljWm2vQ.jpg
86IqbYp.jpg
vNAy3el.jpg
upXs1XM.jpg

LWS69FR.jpg
XaBoy4Q.jpg

DITTSnf.jpg

At this point he mingeran so I stunsticked him down. Shortly after, he disconnected or charswapped, not sure which.

n50qaFM.jpg

• What would you like to see improved: I think the only improvement from here would be a ban, to be honest. An improvement to the server as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread