Roster Admin Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylion

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 17, 2015
War Machine War Machine and Fury Fury resign. Would like to thank War Machine personally for the countless hours he put in helping prepare for server launch and leading Duty during Rostok and the starting week, as well as Fury for helping with many of the builds you see on the map now.

just a little tired from the two months leading up into the launch, and then after launch blasting full time into it. i really enjoyed providing what i did and it's more than stable for the team to take it from here. enjoy it, don't argue with each other so much. no harsh feelings here i'm glad to depart on good terms. just don't got it in me right now and i'm willing to face that. rather not sit in the position on some extended LOA when others are fighting for it currently, pirate's been really cool about the door being open upon return if we take this route so it only seems right in my current head space. thank you all. -war machine

Mickee Mickee to LOA.

Last edited:

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011

pirate

friend
Sep 8, 2011
I'm sure this shocks nobody but I'm stepping down.

Not gonna sugarcoat it, my interest waned heavily in the weeks after launch because a bunch of you are cunts and it's hard to dedicate time to making something cool for a group of people that's 80% toxic ingrates.

For the remaining 20%, I hope you are still able to get something out of the STALKER roleplay I've spent 6 years trying to bring you. Sorry it wasn't better. I hope some future endeavor rediscovers the magic.

Ammo

Jason Killer does not exist....
Feb 12, 2012
After some deliberation and thought.

Terminator Roleplay

Superadmin
  • uIv841F.png
    Ammo Ammo

Administrators

The TRP team has been disbanded.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you for doing your damnedest with the shit you were given and the insults slung at you. We may not have seen all of our hopes realized but we still had a lot of fun.

TRP officially will not be returning as a standalone/permanent server but we may still revisit the setting in the form of an RR.

Peace. o7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• kami
  • A Blaze of Glory