HardHat HardHat
back from LOA
to LOA for ~2 weeks

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 17, 2015
Administrator
First, I'd like to thank this entire administration team for the countless hours they poured into HLNA. They did their very best to put the server back in a good direction after the little 'lull' it experienced despite all the roadblocks they encountered. While I didn't play near the end of the server very much, I understand that it's not easy to manage several different conflicting factions and proactively move them forward in a story's plot but they managed it quite well.

With HLNA over, we've decided to change several things with how we run the administration teams at TnB, and to have those changes come to fruition we're going to be starting from a completely clean slate on TRP and selecting a much smaller handful of admins to start with rather than attempting to enact all of these changes with a fully stocked group of 20+ people. To make it clear, this is not a punishment or a traditional 'removal', it's a necessary step towards fostering a better environment for admins in TnB.

Right now, you won't see many of these changes - a lot of them will be internal with the TRP team, but they'll become more obvious as time passes. Thank you to all of you once again for your hard work, and I hope to see all of you on TRP soon :)

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 17, 2015
Last edited:

Gangleider

speak into the shell
Senior Executive Administrator
Jun 11, 2007
  • uIv841F.png
    Deadeye Deadeye joins the development team. Perhaps only a formality at this point, but we all know how much he's been contributing towards the upcoming TRP launch. Recognition for this fact is only fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread