Adam Phillip

• Thread starter darkcave
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks we got it from DQ

well... im not at my moms house but I can get her to take a video saying that it is all true and post it to photo bucket but it might take a bit.

I will also get her to say my tnb username

Make sure you get her to say your TnB username and recount the events that led to your ban from your perspective. She is going to need to read it so we know you have a parent's permission to play here.

Well my mom is at work but when she gets home at 4 I asked her to take a video of her with the cake and get her to say my tnb username

man with a dream said:
Well my mom is at work but when she gets home at 4 I asked her to take a video of her with the cake and get her to say my tnb username
you better not be lying or ima call the police

I will try but it will be hard because I don't see her until wednesday but can I do it on that day?

Do you guys want me to take a picture of my texts to her because I can do that if you want proof.

After reviewing your pictures, the administration team has decided that you must send each one of us a slice of birthday cake in order to be unbanned.

that I can do I will use the admin list and send everyone a slice of chocolate mint chip Ice cream cake. if you like cake and mint ice cream of course.

Baskin Robbins is awful.

On a more serious note, you really should've told the others involved that something came up. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone on the internet is an impatient douchebag.

I know this place isn't a bastion of maturity but bullying a 12 year old to post pictures of his family is pretty fucked up. Thread locked on account of the fact you guys are a bunch of creepy pricks and his unban is already denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread