Adam Phillip

• Thread starter darkcave
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about to smash my computer because of the broken file uploader I have a compressed 14 kb file and it says it is to big. What is thw single file limit? 500 KB right? Fix the file uploader so I can get these pictures up so I can prove that it was because of my sisters birthday party. we had it down stairs in our house so If you just waited like 5 minutes I would have gotten back on so you could be scriptlords and mug me. so please unban on wednesday at around 6 me so I can just get this stuff over with and I will give the guy his gun back. I already told him I just need a mag for the gun before it was done. So please understand what I was trying to say and don't perma ban me.

randomguy582 said:
First of all I did not ask that guy for a pistol. I asked for a piece of scrap metal. And gave him 90 credits. He kept trying to lead me to the back( he was trying to get me to stay there so he could get cp and I ran because he was gone. I did not disconnect I went to canals from the trains. You can looks at the logs on what I have said
Also I forgot to add that I did not switch to any other characters the only character I have is now named jake makintosh ( I know original) and it's not gross when you do it right newfag
I am also doing this on my phone from the website so I cannot get the pictures of the party until Wednesday
I am also doing this on my phone from the website so I cannot get the pictures of the party until Wednesday
I will be back at my moms house on Wednesday
(My parents are divorced and we just got a new scedual and I will post the party pics on Wednesday for this reason)
Also please don't perma ban me I don't know about any one on this site but I do know that most of us don't have a life and we still live with our parents ( I'm talking to you 12 year olds) and I do not want to be bored for the rest of my diabetic dorito eating life.
9dAIjOI.png

Jesus Christ.

Some people frequently dig their own graves on these forums but this guy is building himself a fucking mausoleum.

Ace said:
Jesus Christ.

Some people frequently dig their own graves on these forums but this guy is building himself a fucking mausoleum.
People are going to look back on this in two thousand years, and try to figure out.. why?

randomguy582 said:
I am about to smash my computer because of the broken file uploader I have a compressed 14 kb file and it says it is to big. What is thw single file limit? 500 KB right? Fix the file uploader so I can get these pictures up so I can prove that it was because of my sisters birthday party. we had it down stairs in our house so If you just waited like 5 minutes I would have gotten back on so you could be scriptlords and mug me. so please unban on wednesday at around 6 me so I can just get this stuff over with and I will give the guy his gun back. I already told him I just need a mag for the gun before it was done. So please understand what I was trying to say and don't perma ban me.
Upload them on imgur?

randomguy582 said:
Why didn't you even try to tell them that you had to go? They never would of known that you were going to be gone for 5 minutes. Usually when people avoid RP by leaving, it's to protect their precious scripts.

guys its probably not a guy he sounds like hes just a kid

i mean, this is how i acted when i was like 13

I already told you that it will not let me upload it I did tell thm nd told me that I was lieing and then all of this happened If someone where to give me a way to send the pictures to them I would but until the file uploader is working i can't If i could email it to an admin so they can post it that would be great. but that is not the case because I already asked and you said to figure it out yourself.

That could've been any birthday party. Can you go back and retake the second picture with a piece of paper that has your TnB username written on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread