Adam Phillip

• Thread starter darkcave
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
darkcave said:
He disconnected when we tried to rob him, Here is the proof that he disconnected. http://taconbanana.com/index.php/topic/20706-portable-glados/

He is Jacob Donningham
He is portable-glados, That is his steam name
again? This happened before. He changed characters when we were about to search him as well. He then changed back to Jacob Donningham but changed his name. He was banned for 240 minutes by Helios for it after we did a /a

I hope he gets perminantly banned this time.
We were also wondering if we could get the stuff he had on him.

Stop mugging people it only serves to reveal wht a scriptlord you are

Especially considering you keep asking for his items

As a store owner; Jacob came in asking for a pistol. I just was like, " OH SURE! " and I led him to the back room. I proceeded to walk out with an RP emote, slam the door, and lock it.

After opening and closing the door in agrument with him around 8 times, I finally got it shut and ran over to some civil protection units. Only to return to see he'd gone on another character and then back to Jacob. Gross.

First of all I did not ask that guy for a pistol. I asked for a piece of scrap metal. And gave him 90 credits. He kept trying to lead me to the back( he was trying to get me to stay there so he could get cp and I ran because he was gone. I did not disconnect I went to canals from the trains. You can looks at the logs on what I have said
Also I forgot to add that I did not switch to any other characters the only character I have is now named jake makintosh ( I know original) and it's not gross when you do it right newfag
I am also doing this on my phone from the website so I cannot get the pictures of the party until Wednesday
I am also doing this on my phone from the website so I cannot get the pictures of the party until Wednesday
I will be back at my moms house on Wednesday
(My parents are divorced and we just got a new scedual and I will post the party pics on Wednesday for this reason)
Also please don't perma ban me I don't know about any one on this site but I do know that most of us don't have a life and we still live with our parents ( I'm talking to you 12 year olds) and I do not want to be bored for the rest of my diabetic dorito eating life.

randomguy582 said:
Also I forgot to add that I did not switch to any other characters the only character I have is now named jake makintosh ( I know original) and it's not gross when you do it right newfag
(My parents are divorced and we just got a new scedual and I will post the party pics on Wednesday for this reason)
Also please don't perma ban me I don't know about any one on this site but I do know that most of us don't have a life and we still live with our parents ( I'm talking to you 12 year olds) and I do not want to be bored for the rest of my diabetic dorito eating life.
man, i'm not even gonna touch on that pile of future therapy session topics

anyways, quit char swapping to avoid rp and obsessing over script items. I'd love to see your mugging roleplay because I'd bet it's awful so stop focusing on items and learn how to roleplay instead. we have learning resources here on the site

( I'm talking to you 12 year olds)
also the median age here is, like, 20

i think i actually got a bit of cancer rubbed into my eyeballs there from reading. good work.
but no, Jacob also goes around offering people IC to give them blowjobs and is just overall a minge, I mean what he just said pretty much gave us his idea on this community. I'm good on having him here. Life does suck, everyone has shit thrown at them in life, but why bring it up to a bunch of people you don't know and then continue on to insult the community as a whole by calling us all 12 year olds, lol. the median age is pretty close to 20, js.

randomguy582 said:
First of all I did not ask that guy for a pistol. I asked for a piece of scrap metal. And gave him 90 credits. He kept trying to lead me to the back( he was trying to get me to stay there so he could get cp and I ran because he was gone. I did not disconnect I went to canals from the trains. You can looks at the logs on what I have said

Can you ban me for reading this, twice?

Is there an email I can send them to to get it posted because it says the file was too big to upload so just give me an email I can send them to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread