A rather weird ban

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justicar

Dec 6, 2015
Players Name: Emile Van Buren

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:151061889

Reason for ban: Meta-gaming( and a shabby attempt at it). If no one has caught on by now, this is a self ban request. As weird as that may sound (hence the title) I rather report it first, and have it addressed, than someone else. Also, this is a reoccurring thing, that needs to stop, and hopefully, the stoppage is contributed by me.

Proof: (I only had the units' first three digits, followed by it being an 01) Unit 697***, and a player Feandan DeRoran. Feandan has logs of the occurrence, and the unit has had admittance of me doing it, along with several other PM's on that matter.

What would you like to see improved: As stated before, a stop to meta-gaming, universally. While, not being the most intelligent post, I know, I'd like to eliminate one more offence, by reporting myself. Whatever punitive measures are taken, I want it to be known that this offence is almost as heinous (if not more) then minge-punching, and should not be tolerated in the slightest matter.
Now, that I have made a general fool of myself, I am going to make a small promise, for whatever it is worth, to never do such a thing again, as well as breaking any more rules. It is staining on myself, and my morals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread