ZRP2: Who were your Chars

Bi-Em

Mar 21, 2019
MY character lived and before the outbreak he was a soldier but beacuse of the land mine he needed to retire . [ Omar Anderas ]
My second character [ who died before the Geneco facality raid ] died beacuse he trusted the wrong people . He was a construction worker before the outbreak [ Thomas Elstanos ]

Mei

Mar 10, 2019
Julia Kalani/Kabbici [PKed], Jami King [PKed], Grazia Mancini [Alive but not really].

Mr.User

Mar 22, 2019
Edwin Johnson: Pk'd for oocly reason.
Samuel Warren: Bite off too much then he could chew, so a zombie showed him how it was done.
William Morris: Left to die by two officers, the Captain and a rookie, after Something appeared around the corner.
Desiree Williams Morris: Escaped taking a cruise with The Washingtons.
Kristian Washington: Left several days ahead of schedule cause Sean Boyd Washington couldn't get the Cappellos.
Sean Boyd "Washington": Took some time on a cruise taking the Remaining Washingtons in town, with his men off to the designated location.

Scouser

Zealot
Aug 3, 2011
I fondly remember when Toast changed his characters first name because my character had the same first name and then I never played the server again after that.

DankDaMemes

Feb 28, 2018
Edwin Johnson: Pk'd for oocly reason.
Samuel Warren: Bite off too much then he could chew, so a zombie showed him how it was done.
William Morris: Left to die by two officers, the Captain and a rookie, after Something appeared around the corner.
Desiree Williams Morris: Escaped taking a cruise with The Washingtons.
Kristian Washington: Left several days ahead of schedule cause Sean Boyd Washington couldn't get the Cappellos.
Sean Boyd "Washington": Took some time on a cruise taking the Remaining Washingtons in town, with his men off to the designated location.
*Massive Infected charges Samuel*
Samuel Warren:

Rabid

Legend
Dec 25, 2015
Bentley Blake.

Also a bunch of zombies.

And another character who escaped before the Outbreak got bad (or tried to).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)