(ZRP) Multiple Abusive admins

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So your going to just insult me and not give me a chance to apply for a Authentication so we can actually rp without being pked for being a "High manpower Militant group"

"Have fun with your fucking horrible server that will die in 1 week after the outbreak. GG. We wanted fucking guns because the National guard where harassing our base and being general dick bags. We cant defend ourselves with hands against guys with m16's who just fucking powergame."

explain to me how we'd take anything that comes from you with a grain of salt after sending that post, every single post you have made has been insulting and in some way slight to bungo so i couldnt possibly care about your feelings, all youve done is pitch a fit because you dont have guns to fight off a military force, imagine if that was somehow accurate (it is you just are narrow-minded and want to get guns)

Have fun with your fucking horrible server that will die in 1 week after the outbreak. GG. We wanted fucking guns because the National guard where harassing our base and being general dick bags. We cant defend ourselves with hands against guys with m16's who just fucking powergame.

You could have easily gotten a firearm for your group if you had followed the route normal players do. Get affiliated with a bigger faction, and earn their trust and get a firearm. Or there's other ways of getting it that other admins have provided. Instead, you wanted to play fucking rust and make a homemade pipe gun. There's no way we can give you something that would represent a shitty home-made gun. It just isn't possible.

Instead, you're choosing to dig your grave deeper instead of just calming down, and recollecting yourself. Talking crazy like this won't solve your problems.

Don't know how you're expecting guns while acting like this. I tried to de-escalate the situation by talking to you and all you did was continue to shoot insults at us because we didn't supply your group.

If you're incapable of typing without having to spew some sort of remark at the admins every couple words, I'd be a fucking idiot to even trust you with a shovel.

Yea I only spew insults at fucking retards who don't get what admin abuse it. We where simply trying to get guns and rp as a small militant group to oppose and diverse the national guard powergame RP. You seem like a nice person and I'm sorry if I spewed shit at you. From what I can tell everyone here just wants a national guard oppression circle jerk and not do anything about it in rp. We simply wanted shitty weapons that we would obtain through a Auth thread on the forum. This we would rp wage a guerrilla warfare against the people who are taking advantage of there IC power.

You could have easily gotten a firearm for your group if you had followed the route normal players do. Get affiliated with a bigger faction, and earn their trust and get a firearm. Or there's other ways of getting it that other admins have provided. Instead, you wanted to play fucking rust and make a homemade pipe gun. There's no way we can give you something that would represent a shitty home-made gun. It just isn't possible.

Instead, you're choosing to dig your grave deeper instead of just calming down, and recollecting yourself. Talking crazy like this won't solve your problems.

So jerk off a bigger faction and never have a chance to rp. Then when we oppose them in any capacity they extort us to the point we cant breath and we are all pked on a wall '44 style

I don't think that anyone would choose to try to take on the National Guard in any capacity because a few of them 'were general dicks'.

You should take the ban to reflect and calm down.

Right, so your objective is to fight the National Guard. Like I said earlier, if you try and attack the National Guard with your twelve men minutemen they'll just come and wipe you off the earth. At that point, I'll be dealing with a load of other threads where you complain that a military force wiped you out.

So jerk off a bigger faction and never have a chance to rp. Then when we oppose them in any capacity they extort us to the point we cant breath and we are all pked on a wall '44 style

yeah because the national guard rallies people up and mass executes them because they were building a shelter for impoverished people, i think you should take a break and recognize what you're saying is actually mind blowing

1535662195263.jpg

Its not like it costs 15$ or less to make them noooo
1535671238602.jpg

And here we even have a drop in item to make a AR-15 Fully Automatic
1550288134970.jpg

To give context on why we had the area they deleted etc
sorry, i just don't see how pushing what appears to be a personal out of character agenda has any relevance to you attempting to get an admin removed? not to mention, this entire situation just seems ridiculous; you join the server, demand weapons for your militant group in a city that not only has a fairly small amount of places to purchase weapons, but also incredibly strict gun laws, and expect them to just be spawned in without roleplay?

the reason the national guard are heavily armed is because of the fact that they're in a crisis situation; a pandemic, and, they're supposed to be a wing of the military. even if you were to receive guns, hypothetically, how would a small, ragtag group have any hope of taking on an heavily armed, highly trained wing of the US military?

Last edited:
You're missing the entire point. Like, really missing it.

The point is you're here for scripts, and when you weren't served them on a silver platter you decided to insult admins and harass them.

I don't care how you make those guns, I really don't.

Your mind blowing idea of fighting against the US National Guard with a Rust pipe shotgun is fucking astounding. Please, just take the night off and cool down.

im hiding my dog. you're not getting me today atf!

and posting these schematics are useless, that fifteen dollar pipe shotgun would probably work as well as a fucking a nerf gun. and you don't have an ar-15 so why would you post the coathanger sear rofl. you gonna make that pipe shotgun automatic?

Okay, I see you've gone from lackadaisical arguments to outright shitposting and insulting. Unless you have more arguments or concerns to express, I'm going to lock the thread. I'm sure Bennet Dyson will be reviewing this case first thing in the morning.

I stopped taking you serious when you started throwing profanities at us in admin chat and you've done nothing but reflect that behavior onto the forums.

It's an eight hour ban. If you can't take the night off and cool down. Maybe this place isn't for you?

You said it yourself, this server is going to die in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread