ZRP Admin Abuse Report

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[IG] Meme 'O' hOlic

Sep 25, 2018
OOC Name: (Me) Meme'O'h0lic (Admin) Blubaugh
SteamID: (Me) https://steamcommunity.com/id/cywerm/ (Admin) STEAM_0:1:17410972
Character name: (Me) Leon 'Redneck' Balskivi (Admin) Alani Keili'i
What happened:

So first off, I am sorry if I posted the report to the wrong thread. I couldnt find the thread for reporting admins. Secondly I am not trying to get this person banned, only get a warining and make sure it doesnt happen again to anyone else.

So my character "Leon 'Redneck' Balskivi" started scavenging around the city. I just loaded into the server and havent had any RP yet at all. I walked into a shop, where I decided that I wanted to try and get my machete to be selected before my hammer in my tool bar though f3 inventory. I was not paying much attention and accidently click drop instead of equip for my machete. Unfortuantly I clicked drop ontop of a no collided fallen door. The machete fell though the door on the ground and I was unable to pick it back up. Keep in mind that this was a missclick and I did no RP inside the shop.

I contacted an admin for them to get my machete from under the door in /a, however I got no responce for at least one minute. Normally I would be very patient and wait for an admin to come however there were NPC zombies near the area I was in and they would keep spawning in next to the shop. So if I didnt get my machete soon the NPCs would kill me and I would be all the ways at spawn, which would make it difficult to explain to the admins why I contacted them and difficult to lead them to the location etc. So I sent a few other requests about 20-30 seconds apart.

When an admin finally came after 4 seperated messages sent to /a, (with no response from them) I was finally killed by a NPC zombie. I heard from another guy OOC wise say that the admin deleted the machete and was going to give it back to me. So when I respawned I asked for the admin to give it back to me since they didnt give it back for about 1-2 minutes after I died even though they can TP. I thought and still think personally that the admin who deleted it never even intended to give it back to me. So I got irritated and sent a two more seperated messages asking for them to give it back to me.

The first response I got from Alani was "[OOC] It broke.". Now keep in mind that this message from Alani was sent after the messages I sent to /a about 3 minutes before Alani teleported to me. She was the same person that deleted the machete. The time between her saying it broke and her teleporting to me was at least a minute or more, plently of time for her to type !tp Leon. So this means she didnt plan on even giving me the peices of the machete which I will get to later.

She came and dropped four shanks and said "The machete broke into these in combat.". Now at this point I was very irritated since there was no RP leading up to the machete breaking so I did get very angry and curse a few times but I dont belive I cursed at the staff in the "sit". The "sit" was held at the train spawn around other people which isnt really supposed to happen.

From what I have heard from admins is that staff can only RP wise negitivily effect a character if 1: The character did a /me 2: A event was set up before hand 3: Muitiple RP events happened before hand corricating to the result. 4: The player was minging and or breaking rules so it is served as punishment.

I was doing no RP actions and no RP actions were happening to me in the Shop. Now I was IC inside the shop but I was not doing anything that would result in my machete breaking and no RP events happened to cause my machete to break. After a minute or so of chaos with the admin, another person told me to make a report on the forums instead of arguing in the spawn. So I stopped agruing after that. However she brought me to a sit finally ontop one of the rooftops.

Her reasoning for this was that there were too many machetes in the server and they needed to get rid of some of them. She says that since I was out scavenging something like that could happen. We both gave each other attitude and handled it rather un-proffesionally but had some points of understanding in the talk. However I will now get to why she was wrong for doing this.

Me dropping the Machete was not RP or IC, it was a accidental OOC mistake. Me sending muiltple messages in /a chat was becuase I was about to die from zombies in the location and respawn which would cause the whole situation to get worse. She did not plan on giving me back peices of the machete once she deleted it since it took her so long to respond and even tp to me. And most of all there was no RP what so ever from the admin, me, or anyone else to result in the destruction of my machete both OOC and IC.

Yes, I was out scavenging IC but no RP happened inside the Store which is where this all took place. Its like saying going into Iraq will result in you being killed. No, going into Iraq and getting into a firefight with ISIS will get you killed. There has to be an direct action to cause the result. I was taken advantage of by an admin for an OOC reason which resulted in my main method of self defence being destroyed.

This is not mainly becuase of my machete, but so things like this do not happen to other players. While I would like to have my machete back I care more about this issue being addresed to the staff. If I am wrong feel free to explain why I am wrong. I may be forgetting stuff since I argued with that staff member for nearly 2 and a half hours so I am tired.

Time it happened: Around 7:30pm EDT 10/6/18
Pictures/Proof: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/941707687590168496/563F35DBE8B1B3F9A89ECA18D75DEF367969C4

Last edited:
so for a tl;dr, you're upset you didnt get your machete back and want blu to get a warning because you didnt get your machete back.

am i right about this

i wasn't there, but if you send five !as in under a minute then odds are you won't appreciate the response you get

@instagram meme, Blu admits that he got annoyed with your attitude and didn't give the machete back, but also that he sat and spoke with you for close to two hours on the matter... which is kind of crazy to me but whatever. I'll chalk this one up to a culture shock. Next time, don't spam and curse at admins when you want them to help you out. On the condition that you put as much effort into your roleplay as you did writing this thread, you can screenshot this and ask nicely in !a (a maximum of once every five minutes) to get it the item back. Violation of these terms renders the deal null and void.

General rule of thumb here is that if you're cool, people will be cool to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread