why did you permaban me bungo and why did you block me on discord

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neur0

Jul 16, 2016
Name of character: anthony calabrese
Steam ID:
Original length of ban: perma
Time since ban: 20 minutes
Who banned you: bungo
Reason for original ban: constant minging and apparently for constant toxic behaviour
Proof(If Applicable): You're permabanned (Constant toxic behavior, constant mingery, not here to contribute.). Apply for an unban at http://taconbanana.com.

Reason for unban: first of all id like to address that the minging i was doing on server (which was last week) was turbocharging a parked fire brigade van and trying to change the tires on a nat guard van because imo it looked stupid, and perhaps there was a bug where it flipped out and shot into the sky, this constant toxic behaviour that @pvt. bing 'b' bing mentions isnt really the case. i feel like in terms of toxic behvaiour he means when i post intentionally stupid roast lines at him in ooc chat but i was under the assumption that he was able to take things like that (seeing as he kicked me every single time i did post something like that in ooc). maybe in terms of toxic behaviour he meant when in ooc i was lighty poking fun at zrp which i dont think really constitutes as toxic behaviour? also mind you, i lost my prop, phys, and tooltrust last weekend so i was physically unable to actually minge any further into this week. and today there was some rp between the gang my character is in and bungo's italian mafia which i considered to be good, passive and tense rp (in which there wasnt any minging at all?) i made a fat joke at him in ooc chat and that was when he banned me so perhaps that mightve been the last straw for him. so if you permabanned me for making a fat joke at you bungo then sorry.

i was under the assumption me and bungos interactions were simply banter and no i dont have anything actually against bungo.

after the ban i tried reaching out to him in discord but after some questioning i was blocked, i suggested to @Miguh that we could perhaps have me, bungo, and two other admins vc together and talk about this, but miguh forwarded me information stating bungo was adamant on having me post a ban appeal on something i consider to be a lighthearted permaban so here we are.

Nerdbird

Educated Avian
May 24, 2016
bungo's a real patient admin and you had to do something stupid for him to permaban you. surely he didn't ban you for a fat joke, something kept on building up with your toxic behaviour with admins that it felt fit to ban you then

neur0

Jul 16, 2016
bungo's a real patient admin and you had to do something stupid for him to permaban you. surely he didn't ban you for a fat joke, something kept on building up with your toxic behaviour with admins that it felt fit to ban you then
theres definitely more to this im sure
well now we're just waiting because i didnt post this for some general "oh we THINK you did something more" comments, this was my only way to try and get to bungo about this situation

Nerdbird

Educated Avian
May 24, 2016
well now we're just waiting because i didnt post this for some general "oh we THINK you did something more" comments, this was my only way to try and get to bungo about this situation
im saying that bungo didn't ban you for a fat joke. minging is much more than throwing props and being a nuance with tooltrust. minging can be antagonizing others in looc, making insensitive comments while people are trying to rp, not contributing positively to rp and so on. you should know better from your fit during the last event of hl2.

neur0

Jul 16, 2016
im saying that bungo didn't ban you for a fat joke. minging is much more than throwing props and being a nuance with tooltrust. minging can be antagonizing others in looc, making insensitive comments while people are trying to rp, not contributing positively to rp and so on. you should know better from your fit during the last event of hl2.
youre making this "you should know better than your last fit" solely based on conjecture about how i must have done something a lot more than what i stated, which i haven't (and im still waiting for something like logs).

you know nothing more than whoever else posted on this thread, so it doesnt give you a right to be condescending because youre stuck in an echo chamber about how im constantly trouble

Bennet Dyson

Non-Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
not really on bungo tbh

i told him to make it a ban when i seen him kicking you again, because since you joined zrp all you've done is fuck around, be difficult and play a joke, i don't know if this is how you naturally are or are just being annoying because zrp but honestly you've got shit to improve on if you want to seriously be here

neur0

Jul 16, 2016
not really on bungo tbh

i told him to make it a ban when i seen him kicking you again, because since you joined zrp all you've done is fuck around, be difficult and play a joke, i don't know if this is how you naturally are or are just being annoying because zrp but honestly you've got shit to improve on if you want to seriously be here
seems like you really haven't been because ive been rping mostly the gang my character is in and the various gang associates and all, as I stated, yeah I did minge last week and got all my trusts revoked and thats okay. and please do not count me running around looking for people and hopping up against fences thinking they work as not being serious.

if jokingly typing insults at bungo is being difficult then yeah ill stop

Kashaving

Legend
Sep 16, 2015
You've been here for quite some time mate, you really do need to start pulling your head in a bit.

You should know better than to do most of the dumb shit you do.

Bennet Dyson

Non-Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
do you really think you're fooling anyone because i can verify that if you are you're not fooling the people that are gonna get you unbanned

you've been a verifiable fucking retard since you started playing, you've got a shit attitude and you think you can push the boundaries as much as possible, what's actually surprising is you that you're acting surprised you've been banned as if its a personal vendetta by bungo

you've been acting like a fucking idiot

acknowledge it and get given another go, play dumb and jog on

neur0

Jul 16, 2016
do you really think you're fooling anyone because i can verify that if you are you're not fooling the people that are gonna get you unbanned

you've been a verifiable fucking retard since you started playing, you've got a shit attitude and you think you can push the boundaries as much as possible, what's actually surprising is you that you're acting surprised you've been banned as if its a personal vendetta by bungo

you've been acting like a fucking idiot

acknowledge it and get given another go, play dumb and jog on

okay I stop fuckin and I rp more

snuggles

jimmy flanagan 1985
Sep 9, 2016
You're clearly not even taking this seriously. I don't see how you expect any of us to want to give you your twelfth chance when you're treating it like it's nothing.

shinzokk

Your newest internet obsession
TRP Admin
Sep 18, 2015
you're not making any attempt to acknowledge why you were banned neuro, since for some reason all the kicks and all the times you had some sort of permission removed from you didn't spell it out

bennet was nice enough to spell it out for you since nothing else could, now it's up to you to look at where the faults are and fix them. a small little reply like that isn't showing any sort of apology and it isn't really displaying any wish to fix the problem

read over the thread again, notice how everyone's in agreement over your removal from the server, and then figure out what you can do to improve the aforementioned faults. you had a real good streak going with your behavior on TRP for the longest time but it's recently just hit rock-bottom and i don't know what's gotten into you

neur0

Jul 16, 2016
You're clearly not even taking this seriously. I don't see how you expect any of us to want to give you your twelfth chance when you're treating it like it's nothing.
wdym I jus said I stop fuckin around and I continue to rp,

neur0

Jul 16, 2016
you're not making any attempt to acknowledge why you were banned neuro, since for some reason all the kicks and all the times you had some sort of permission removed from you didn't spell it out

bennet was nice enough to spell it out for you since nothing else could, now it's up to you to look at where the faults are and fix them. a small little reply like that isn't showing any sort of apology and it isn't really displaying any wish to fix the problem

read over the thread again, notice how everyone's in agreement over your removal from the server, and then figure out what you can do to improve the aforementioned faults. you had a real good streak going with your behavior on TRP for the longest time but it's recently just hit rock-bottom and i don't know what's gotten into you

probably my online geometry class but anyway yeah I can't remember all of them but yeah I was probably a shithead I just dont remember but yeah im sorry to whoever

yes bungo I won't harass you in OOC

shinzokk

Your newest internet obsession
TRP Admin
Sep 18, 2015
i can just lock the thread if you're going to play dumb

re-read everything, sit yourself down and figure out what the fuck has gotten into you. you're not being unbanned before you show some semblance of effort here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)