Why DE001 is almost empty all the time?

McCrae

Has absolutely no life
May 23, 2011
Last time I was on there was a ton of connection issues and I never heard that it got fixed, so I haven't played for awhile.

If I had a guess, it was something to do with the host.

Red Army Solder

New Blood
Jan 26, 2013
Because TnB has shitty admins that not only do not care but they abuse their powers. I saw this happen on all their Gmod servers to. Plus Dave gave himself shit on there I am sure of as well he viewed peoples cams to see where they were. TnB is terrible all it is trolls and all out assholes. Then they say trade events are what killed it? God if you guys are that naive to believe then damn I can't help you. Anyways I might get ban from the forum or someones gonna make a dumb comment I do not plan on replying so have fun. ps Fuck TnB

Agile

Civil Protection
Mar 22, 2012
Red Army Solder said:
Because TnB has shitty admins that not only do not care but they abuse their powers. I saw this happen on all their Gmod servers to. Plus Dave gave himself shit on there I am sure of as well he viewed peoples cams to see where they were. TnB is terrible all it is trolls and all out assholes. Then they say trade events are what killed it? God if you guys are that naive to believe then damn I can't help you. Anyways I might get ban from the forum or someones gonna make a dumb comment I do not plan on replying so have fun. ps Fuck TnB
you are an idiot

this is the DayZ board, the fact that you took that joke seriously means you are either

A) trolling

B) mentally retarded (seek help if so, it is a serious issue)

C) both (seek extra help)

iGl3nn

New Blood
Mar 27, 2013
Agile said:
you are an idiot

this is the DayZ board, the fact that you took that joke seriously means you are either

A) trolling

B) mentally retarded (seek help if so, it is a serious issue)

C) both (seek extra help)
A joke? Don't take this the wrong way but you sir are a joke. There are better ways to adress such comment than such idiocracy. Anywho I'm not here to ramble about your stupidity but ask... Why is the server down? Given that the server is under TnB control and have active admins (I assume) things should prosper so long as admins are under strict guidelines. (Acting more professional and less abusive... hence the spec tool) At first after the change from Legenda to Dave, the server was outstanding. Definitely bright light at the end of the tunnel and a lot of happy players in the Origins community. Though I can't quite understand how a server from top 50s went down into the thousands so fast.
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/37.187.143.216:2935/
Don't get me wrong, the server was already on top when TnB took over but I saw that TnB could most definitely keep it up there. (Still find it funny how an Admin could claim that TnB was the reason it was top. A lot of Origins players even the originals know this and definitely hurt the reputation just from that comment.) Again I ask... Why is the server down? I'll also add... Why has TnB given up? Summer is coming so there is hope.

Joboba Durtfeet

SIMPLY DELICIOUS
Sep 2, 2012
The activity dropped due to server issues, mainly crashes and lag. With that, there was no point for anyone to get on. Most of the population just like to shoot shit.
There was nothing we could do, our host (LFS, LagFreeServers) didn't help us with our requests.
Most of the population have already moved to another server, you should too.

The server was shut down because we didn't pay the fee, because there was no point.

iGl3nn

New Blood
Mar 27, 2013
That is understandable and thank you for the polite response compared to... Agile. It's a shame that GX has fallen and forced many servers to move to LFS. Given of this experience, I think other servers are heading to the same fate unfortunately.

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
Basically -

1) we had some wierd bug which meant people were losing connection all the time, so population just died off over 1 weekend whilst i was away in london

2) certain people were abusing their admin cam powers and not even bothering to hide it

3) way too much duping had gone on and the database needed wiping but i didnt want to because of all the houses and strongholds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)