What the fuck, TNB?

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanos

Legend
Aug 30, 2011
Players Name: Clavier
Steam ID: Check Proof
Reason for ban: Check Proof
Proof:
US9v1U4.jpg

What would you like to see improved: why was this deleted

please tell me why

Forgive the original threat title.

I made this thread when I was annoyed but that doesn't take away from how serious the matter is. This post in the picture was deleted for mysterious reasons. Now, I really could care less who deleted it or why it was deleted. I would really like the administration to ask themselves why this was forgotten.
This picture should have been a death-sentence for Clavier but instead it was mysteriously deleted and forgotten, why did this happen?

If you notice the text and what Clavier admits, he admits teasing players, duping items, transferring money and acting innocent of a high number of charges. If this was any other player, the player would be immediately perma-banned. Why is Clavier still not banned?

If we can let certain players get away from rule violations how effective are our administrators? Are they wavering to whoever suck up to them? Or are they concerned players who wish to see the improvement of the server?

I feel that it would be in best interests to investigate why this thread was deleted, why Clavier is not perma-banned and how to get a handy 'Admins can't touch me' membership card because I think that me and my of my friends could benefit from one.

the last statement was a joke

I'd like to point out that I've accused Clavier of doing all of this bullshit, been doubted and targeted for it, and been banned for refusing to let it go, and the fact that he finally admitted to it only for the thread to mysteriously disappear is pretty vexing. Let's not delete this one, OK?

I actually have nothing smart to say this time. Not that any of the jokes I make in other ban threads are smart at all anyway.

I'm unsure if he legitimately wants to be banned or he's trying to fit in with the fake stereotype of a tnb roleplayer... again.
It's probably a mixture of both.

The thread was legitimate but I feel like people took it unseriously, which is why it was deleted. The posts that followed by other members were without serious attitude and not contributive, so yes, it was likely labeled as a joke and swept under the carpet.

It was a legitimate ban request, the reasoning for it being tacked up there in black and white. I complained about it's removal to another TnBer this morning, though no one was exactly contactable regarding the exact reason of its removal. Glad that it's been kind of brought up again, though.

oh shit it was a ban request? I thought it was an joke unban request

I am not a clever man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread