WHAT COMES NEXT - PT.II

vika

New Blood
Nov 15, 2014
OR Maybe The DIfference Is That you"Lll See What The difference iS my friend.

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
The difference being zombies and the general attitude of American society that is to be explained later. tldr a reason for guns to be more sparse for the opening so as to give a reason for the infection/virus/outbreak to spread whilst maintaining a modern society with social media (which I hope to do fun things with, such as having threads for people to post stories/snapchat style scenarios of the outbreak/initial outbreak videos) etc) I want a big focus on the first couple of weeks which is basically real life RP and it entails a proper break down of society. I really want it to be thoroughly enjoyable.

I don't want to get to into it at the moment, I just need a couple of things done but it's a heavy time of the year for our boys all across the community. Hopefully I'll have an update in time but the main thing to know is that this is coming soon.

Scouser

Legend
Aug 3, 2011
Finally TnB players the world over will have the opportunity to roleplay as the latte drinking basic white girls they are deep inside.

sky

your newest internet obsession
Sep 18, 2015
Pronouns:
They/Them
im gonna roleplay as 7dast

sky

your newest internet obsession
Sep 18, 2015
Pronouns:
They/Them
7dast is a very serious character

vika

New Blood
Nov 15, 2014
i would like to see a tnb roleplayer character on a tnb roleplay server

please do that valerstein

_newticuS

(★★☆☆☆)
Mar 16, 2013
Real talk, though.
Please don't do any of that dumb shit on the server. I know I probably don't need to say that, but man... sometimes I'm not sure.
I love you guys and want to see what your full effort looks like.

Nitra

Zealot
Apr 17, 2015
Pronouns:
does this mean we can actually spout memes ic
interesting,,,,,,,,,,

On a srs business note, would the modern setting imply the preexisting knowledge of zombies in pop culture in movies and stuff? night of the living dead, wwz, zombieland ect.

Kieck

poland can into space
Nov 2, 2014
Zombies will be niche instead of a popular genre, otherwise half the server would ICly know what to do in the apocalypse.

Imp

codemonkey
TRP Admin
HLNA Admin
Developer
Nov 15, 2014
I just want to roleplay a disgruntled high school math teacher.

7dast

Zealot
Jan 1, 2012
For the record when I said IRL Twitch streamer I didn’t mean a real twitch streamer I meant one of those dickheads who streams them wandering around or on tinder dates and I’m not gonna do that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)