WHAT COMES NEXT - PT.II

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
removed the content you have to put in manually, it's all in the workshop collection now

bennet

May 22, 2011
yes

will start sorting people into roles tomorrow morning. feel free to keep puttin yourselves down for whatever role if you want to come

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
Is this a two-day thing? I just realized I have shit to do tomorrow.

bennet

May 22, 2011
prob not as good as the first one due to zombie npc issues but fortunately the main conflict didn't actually involve them much

was tight to see play out ty for comin fellers

look forward to our new zrp server ;)

Imp

codemonkey
HLNA Admin
Developer
Nov 15, 2014
Kass survived.

Ah.

Aha.

That last scene was really intense because the sheer number of zombies lagged me so hard that I sat in the back like a little bitch hoping to not die.

LKC6

TnB's Favorite Baseball
Feb 21, 2016
Identity
Question before I start coming up with an ending for Mikal:
If there IS a ZRP server in the future, will it be a continuation of this RP, or will it be a separate entity entirely?

Maybe the two happened in the same timeline, just in different places if the two are seperate.

bennet

May 22, 2011
The new planned zombie server is completely separate from the RR. It starts at the very beginning when life is still normal, then the outbreak then what comes after it.

Zombiedude101

Zealot
May 26, 2011
The new planned zombie server is completely separate from the RR. It starts at the very beginning when life is still normal, then the outbreak then what comes after it.
When/where will it be possible to raise more questions about the upcoming new setting and what "canon"/setting and maps there will be - unless of course you want to leave the former ambiguous so people can find out in server much alike the Strain. Location would be neat to know.

Airsoft

Zealot
Jun 3, 2015
Identity
YESSS ZOMBIERP SERVER. I will eat my own fucking hand to guarantee this shit a long life

bennet

May 22, 2011
Most of it is already determined/planned. I'm not opening anything publicly at the moment, not until I have a concrete date in mind. I was rushing to get it done but I slowed down and am waiting for our devs to clear some IRL stuff so we can get a couple of specific features hammered out first.

All I'll say is that it starts from the very beginning before the actual outbreak. It's modern day but alternative reality. There will be about 2 weeks of real life RP before society tumbles to the dirt. It's new to do but should be fun.

scramble

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
Identity
She/Her
Most of it is already determined/planned. I'm not opening anything publicly at the moment, not until I have a concrete date in mind. I was rushing to get it done but I slowed down and am waiting for our devs to clear some IRL stuff so we can get a couple of specific features hammered out first.

All I'll say is that it starts from the very beginning before the actual outbreak. It's modern day but alternative reality. There will be about 2 weeks of real life RP before society tumbles to the dirt. It's new to do but should be fun.
im glad to hear there will be some normal shit

Oct 5, 2016
Identity
She/Her
Alternate reality how? Or is it 'Alternate Reality' only in the fact that there is going to be a zombie outbreak?

bennet

May 22, 2011
Alternate reality in that it's modern America with some differences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)