jimmy flanagan 1985
- Sep 9, 2016
most of em last a weekend, this one likely will too
Pushing it another week from the 11th, or pushing it from the weekend of the 4th to the weekend of the 11th? I still have finals on the 4th and the 5th, and the weekend of the 11th I'll be flying to Amsterdam, so I probably won't be able to run it in advance of this RR.I may need to delay this by another week but I won't know until this Friday, it's looking like i'm not gonna get out of the office until 10pm next Friday night which is too late for me to get everything set up and have enough time that night. If it does end up delayed it will definitely be the last delay as my shifts will be more or less fixed then. If it does end up delayed I may give the go ahead for that early HL event to run for that weekend instead if Sym/Bloo can get it up in that time when I find out what the deal is on Friday.