WHAT COMES NEXT - PT.II

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
It'll be Friday and Saturday and depending on how things turn out I might throw Sunday in like last time.

bennet

May 22, 2011
I may need to delay this by another week but I won't know until this Friday, it's looking like i'm not gonna get out of the office until 10pm next Friday night which is too late for me to get everything set up and have enough time that night. If it does end up delayed it will definitely be the last delay as my shifts will be more or less fixed then. If it does end up delayed I may give the go ahead for that early HL event to run for that weekend instead if Sym/Bloo can get it up in that time when I find out what the deal is on Friday.

blooregardo

goblin admin
HLNA Admin
Media Team
Jun 20, 2011
Pronouns:
He/Him
I may need to delay this by another week but I won't know until this Friday, it's looking like i'm not gonna get out of the office until 10pm next Friday night which is too late for me to get everything set up and have enough time that night. If it does end up delayed it will definitely be the last delay as my shifts will be more or less fixed then. If it does end up delayed I may give the go ahead for that early HL event to run for that weekend instead if Sym/Bloo can get it up in that time when I find out what the deal is on Friday.
Pushing it another week from the 11th, or pushing it from the weekend of the 4th to the weekend of the 11th? I still have finals on the 4th and the 5th, and the weekend of the 11th I'll be flying to Amsterdam, so I probably won't be able to run it in advance of this RR.

I know some people were interested in Wild West RP, that might be a possibility instead? Supersoup Supersoup

Cortez

Connoisseur of Fine Bukakke
Dec 20, 2013
Pronouns:
I can't wait for Sicario 2.

I can't wait for this.

The Arctic Monkey's album comes out that day.

Please hurry. I'm having a heart attack.

bennet

May 22, 2011
it was already pushed back from the 11th but i was waiting on a concrete date to push back to, which is looking to be the 25th of may right now. i could potentially load up hl2 cc and do it another weekend but i'd be rushing a lot and would probably just not enjoy it personally. i like to have a lot of time beforehand on the friday to get everything set up and in place so i can be as prepared as possible, which is why i set that latest rr on a saturday night instead of a friday. the only reason i rescheduled the surprise event rr instead of cancelling or posibbly trying for a week day is because i had this weekend open and zombie rr was already delayed, if it was a choice between the do i would just do the zombie rr.

bennet

May 22, 2011
This is confirmed for Friday the 25th, 5PM EST. Zombies Part 2 is a go. Content pack will be posted shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)