[WEB] True Patriot's Blog

Discussion in 'Babel' started by Green, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Green

Green YO' WHAT IT IS-

Canada
    WARNING:
    These posts are the in-character ramblings of someone who is both racist and prejudice. They appear to be incoherent babblings, and although they (sort of) are, they do relate to events that happen in-server to my character and the people around them.

Please be aware that all of this, like the rest of the server, is 100% fiction. I do not subscribe to, nor do I condone
    this kind of behavior in real life. This is written merely as a display of my character's progression, and for entertainment purposes.

(The blog itself seems like very lazily done, or at least very hastily done. It appears to be little more than a black screen with coloured text and a navigation toolbar at the top of the site that allows the user to browse between the many rants on the blog Judging by the wall of text, you can already gather this is some long, likely more-than-intense post about current events in the city...

But then again... They're always crazy until they're right, aren't they?)

POST 1: THE LEGAL BANK ROBBERY
    by Morgan Davison
    aka [M]

[Fifty states FIFTY GLORIOUS STATES in this BEAUTIFUL country with each their own governments STILL HAS SUCCUMBED TO THE CHURCH COMMIE STATE COMPUTER GOD!! SAD DAY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE DAY THAT CHURCH COMMUNISTS COME TO UPROOT OUR VERY LIVES OF WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY CREATED!!!!

I AM LIVING PROOF, OH YES I AM, MORGAN L. DAVISON BY ALL RIGHTS MORE AMERICAN THAN THE BLACKS WHO WOULD COME INTO MY BANK AND ASK FOR LOANS FOR THEIR CRACKHOUSES SO THEY COULD ONLY CONTINUE TO FEED THE COMMUNIST CHURCH COLLECTIVE AND THEIR CHURCH COMMIE STATE COMPUTER GOD BY PURPOSELY DEGENERATING THE STATE TO MAKE US WEAKER, and then ITS NO WONDER WE SEE ALL THE HOMELESS LAYING AROUND JERKING THEMSELVES OFF TO CRACK ROCKS AND METHAMPHETAMINES!

I RAN A BANKING ESTABLISHMENT*, BANK OF GREECE WITH MY COWORKERS M. LONGFIELD, D. WEST AND C. WILLIAMS DATED SEPTEMBER OF TWO THOUSAND EIGHTEEN A BANKING ESTABLISHMENT IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK;
    Assistant manager of Greece Bank the SUBSIDIARY and BRANCH bank of Bank of America, who had planned this entire shin dig from the start and had it in for me and my co workers so that the COMMUNIST CHURCH COLLECTIVE could personally seize our funds and free themselves of any sort of DEBT THAT THE AMERICAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT had INITIALLY HAD on the church state mere days before its unity in congress! YES then the church of course had a hand in the congress massacres - hundreds of good american men and women shot before their own very children's eyes as the COMMUNIST CHURCH COLLECTIVE raped the little boys and made abstanant nuns of the little girls, forever only dooming our kind more in order to prevent more children from being born -- THE HOMOSEXUAL JEW COMMUNIST CHURCH COLLECTIVE seeks to only touch little boys -- they come forward at night and at bread break, and during sunday school, during mass, during the drinking of JESUS H. CHRIST'S OWN BLOOD HONEST TO GOODNESS they TOUCH little boys right on their own genitals and then they do GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE homosexual jew communist fetishes that they force upon each and every child, even the little girls when they are not compliant!

I RAN this BANKING ESTABLISHMENT and i was ASSISTANT MANAGER to MR. ALISTER CLAPSTEIN, a KNOWN ETHNIC JEW AND RHODESIAN man come STRAIGHT from the rockies in order to further manipulate the bank for the HOMOSEXUAL JEW COMMUNIST CHURCH COLLECTIVE and they PERSONALLY came to our doors, and they firmly asked us to seize all funds before handing them over to the church state in which none of us were having -- i had to step forward in my own employer, and I had to IMPLORE the COMMUNIST JEW CHURCH FAUX. CHURCH STATE reps that their kind was unjust, and to ROB THE BANK is not only a SIN but a national crime!

They grinned, oh how they grinned when I asked them, oh how they laughed and grimmaced and cackled like hounds like phantoms- like GARGOYLES when I told them it was unjust, they laughed, spat on my face and even looked at one another and talked in some disgusting awful language that I can ONLY describe has having sounding like yiddish -- no less why would the church CLERGYMEN -- even so much as MORMONS, why would they indulge in speaking yiddish,
    a disgusting primal language of course that THE COMMUNIIST JEW FAUX CHURCH
    indulges in because they are not christian at all but they are
    ZIONIST SYMPATHIZERS!!

and I a MENACE TO THEIR COMMUNIST CHURCH COMPUTER GOD THEY decided to force me to step out of the bank with their baseball bats and their KUNAI - and they told me to strip nakked; strip naked in front of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN TIMES SQUARE IN FRONT OF MY VERY OWN BANK, IN FRONT OF MY CO WORKERS AND IN BROAD DAYLIGHT to strip down NAKED and they took my clothes and burned them in the dumpster fire which had been started PRIOR BY 3 THIEVING NIGRODAMOUS-HOBOS, one of the HOBOS THEMSELVES giving an oafish, almost LOVING GRIN to one of the CHURCH CLERGYMEN AS HE TOSSED MY CLOTHES AND MADE A FOOL OF ME, and he remarked VERILY "AWE MASSA YOUS GOT DIS ONE REAL GOOD"* IN A LANKY TONE OF VOICE TO WHICH THE CLERGYMAN ONLY GRINNED HE SHOOK HIS HEAD, HE MADE IT SEEM AS IF HE HAD NO IDEA WHO HE WAS BUT Those NEGRODAMOUS HOBOS were in fact part of the COMMUNIST JEW FAUX CHURCH COMPUTER GOD'S PLAN the ENTIRE TIME!

I WAS FORCED INTO THEIR VAN and I was beat bloodily with baseball bats, chain whips and kunai, my body was black blue and red ALL OVER, THEY SHOWED NO MERCY TO ME AS THEY FORCED ME TO THEIR SECRET HEADQUARTERS, forcing me to do awful things and hurting me beyonD NO MEASURE as they forced me, they COAXED me, they ALMOST BEGGED FOR ME TO REVEAL TO THEM THE KEYS TO THE VAULT OF THE GREECE BANK, Having swallowed the key moments before they had taken me OUT OF THE BANK they had NO IDEA it was on me and yet still they DRILLED ME CONSTANTLY OVER AND OVER TO ASK FOR WHERE IN THE HELL THE OTHER KEY TO THE VAULT WAS!! EVEntually they gave up, and they called the MAYOR HIMSELF of my TOWNSHIP to FORCE them to give them the keys - but no make no mistake this was not something forced in fact if anything it was done willingly! The MAYOR HIMSELF is ATTRBUTING TO THESE COMMUNIST FAUX. CHURCH SYMPATHIZERS and is WILLINGLY PART OF THEIR PLAN TO SHOOT THE WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA IN THE FOOT! Shortly after they boarded me on their van again to take me home, and even there during the ride home after they had GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANTED -- EVEN THEN they began to torture me! I quickly walked into the back of the van and saw a CHURCH COMMUNIST with a small electric hairdryer-type blower pumping DEADLY POISON NERVE GAS SMOKE into SECRET COMPARTMENTS under the seats in the arms of the chairs where later *I* was ordered to sit in the van full of CHURCH UNDERLINGS "passengers" - MY ASSASSINS!!! - who GIGGLED as they watched me DRAGGED IN CHAINS into the van by the Communust CHURCH policegangsters!!

These deadly Communist police passengers, THEY PRESSED THE FRONTAL PANEL OF THE CUPHOLDER IN MY SEAT ARMS to release the DEADLY POISON NERVE GAS SMOKE! Indubitably, all of the others dead CHURCH underling communists upon this staged return ride, they ALL had taken the TOP SECRET POISON NERVE GAS ANTIDOTE PILL, IMMUNING them from the DEADLY POISON NERVE GAS SMOKE! DEADLY POISON NERVE GAS SMOKE was sprayed at me from CIGARS, CIGARETTES, even from BALL-POINT PENS! Also from the WIG of a woman sitting next to me! I got up and went to the rear of the van by the two large exit doors and luckily I had ESCAPED before the gas had it's true effect on me, and EVERYONE ELSE ON THE STREET at the time of the rioting!

ADDENDUM: BLACK JEW HOBO having remarked VERILY "AWE MASSA YOUS GOT DIS ONE REAL GOOD" ONLY A SPECULATION as to what he had said initially but it sounded among these lines exactly! It was in fact also FIVE black communist hobos around the fire thanks to the EYE WITNESS of my friends and co-workers during the time at the bank, despite much of the crowd staring to embarrass me without my clothing on at the time! A few people had even interviewed the hobos after the event to which they seemed like ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE ALMOST LIKE SLEEPING AGENTS and so they are uncredible as a source.

Footnote: Bank of Greece is a paid subsidiary and branch of the Bank of America.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. The Red Menace

The Red Menace Silent Hill Extraordinaire
    Contributor

United States
    Banned, sorry kid

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Green

Green YO' WHAT IT IS-

Canada
    POST 2: MY MANAGER
    by Morgan Davison
    AKA [M]

[I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM! I AM STILL A VICTIM OF THE COMMUNIST JEWISH FAUX CHURCH COMPUTER GOD AND I HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE MY VERY EYES! I HAVE SEEN THEIR CHICANERY, THEIR HEINOUSISM, THEIR JINGOIST LEFT-WING GLOBALIST MONEY THIEVING BANK SEIZURES! THEIR FREEZING ON FUNDS, AND THE ACTIVE PERSONIFICATION OF A LIVING AND BREATHING BANK GOD!!!!

WORKING as a member of Greece Bank*, Assistant manager of Greece Bank the SUBSIDIARY and BRANCH bank of Bank of America, I saw things that I never should have, I even ACTIVELY PARTICIPATED in HEINOUS acts against my own people against my will against my BETTER JUDGEMENT I was FORCED, CAJOLED, INSISTED UPON to do these things to keep my job, to keep my friends and family safe - most of all my little poor old mother, legal chinese immigrant since birth an only CHILD with no sisters no brothers not even parents to keep alive, me being her ONLY family they FORCED me to send her awful hateful letters under MY NAME They TOLD me to call her a sniveling BITCH they told me to call her a CHINKO CUNT They TOLD ME to do these things and I HAD to oblige for HER SAKE AND MINE we dont have the CASH to put her in retirement so she stays at her house in California which IS NOT EVEN FULLY PAYED OFF YET

MR. ALISTER CLAPSTEIN, KNOWN ETHNIC JEW AND RHODESIAN MAN FROM THE ROCKIES FORCED ME to do these things and TOLD ME that it is for the good of the bank! My MANAGEr, OUR BRANCH MANAGER, BRANCH OF BANK OF AMERICA, GREECE BANK IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK. NEW YORK CITY. MR. CLAPSTEIN on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS told me to file accounts, to free up bank space in the vault for HIS PERSONAL clients, to clear DEBT WITH CERTAIN MEMBERS OF THE BANK, and to INITIATE A 3-MONTH LONG MAINTENANCE FREE STUDENT CHECKING ACCOUNT!

He's a SINNER, he's dishonest, he came to me and he ate my OWN LUNCH BEFORE MY EYES!! HE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMPANY, the bread from my pulled turkey sandwhich flying from his ZIONIST MOUTH and onto my PURE FACE, his breath STENCHING of the delicious PULLED TUKEY that I had made and even laughed with his mouth open, a cache of lettuce, tomatoes, turkey, bread and even the BARBEQUE JALAPENO CHIPS that I had packed alongside! He hate it front of me and he CACKLED and I told him to STOP IT AND TO PUT IT DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS MY LUNCH!

Well I had had enough (AND MIND YOU THIS WAS AT LEAST 2 OR 3 DAYS BEFORE THE """"LEGAL"""" BANK ROBBERY THAT TOOK PLACE AT GREECE BANK!)

AND I instructed him that what he is doing is NOT GOOD FOR THE BANK AND THAT BANK ETHIC SHOULD BE OF A HIGHER STANDARD!

OH HOW HE CACKLED! HOW HE LAUGHED, HOW HE GRINNED AND HOW HE GUFFAWED AT MY REMARK!

ALISTER CLAPSTEIN DROPPED MY PULLED TURKEY SANDWHICH COMPLETE WITH 7-UP SODA AND JALAPENO CHIPS AND HE GLARED AT ME AS I WATCHED MY PRECIOUS DELICIOUS LUNCH SEEP AND MELT ONTO THE CLEAN MARBLE BANK FLOOR,

HE GLARED JEWISHLY AT ME, AND WITH A SNIVELING LOOK IN HIS EYE HE SAID TO ME VERBATIM:

[​IMG]

I BACKED UP, I was terrified, I was SCARED FOR MY LIFE as I SWEAR I could see his round, shiny bald head grow a pair of small miniature devil horns, each ready to spray me with deadly poison nerve gas smoke at any moment now! I held up my HANDS IN TERROR, I cowered before him, and he only continued as he remarked:

[​IMG]

HE SAID WITH HIS HANDS RAISED AND POINTED AT ME, I COULD FEEL A DISGUSTING BEAM ENTER MY BODY WITH HIS SHAKING PALE FINGERS AND HIS ANGRILY LARGE PALMS!

HE WAS DOING TO ME WHAT HE HAD DONE TO THE ASSISTANT MANAGERS BEFORE ME, DIRECTLY ATTACKING MY CREDIT SCORE WITH HIS COMMUNIST JEWISH FAUX CHURCH ZIONIST ABILITIES!!! LIKE A BOLT OF LIGHTNING IT SURGED THROUGH MY BODY, TWISTING AND CONCOCTING ME WITH EVERY SURGE EVERY SPARK AND THROUGH EVERY NERVE IN MY POOR LITHE BODY! NEITHER of my co workers were there, it SO HAPPENED that C. WILLIAMS, D. WEST. D. VINCENT and M. LONGFIELD WERE NOT ON SHIFT THAT DAY THE PERFECT TIME FOR MR. CLAPSTEIN TO DO THIS AS AN EXPRESS OF HIS POWER NOT ONLY TO ME, OH NO NO BUT ALSO TO HIS UNDERLINGS THAT WERE ON SHIFT AS BANK TELLERS AT THE TIME OF THIS HAPPENING!

THEY LAUGHED, they laughed and they smiled with GLEE as my own manager tortured me before their eyes, AFTER EATING MY SANDWICH RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!! I LAYED THERE ON THE FLOOR, INCAPACITATED AND OUT OF MY ELEMENT! I WAS HELPLESS TO EVERYONE THERE

I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED! I WAS TOTALLY EXPOSED AND TOTALLY VULNERABLE-- THIS IS WHEN dwarfted communist felon Parroting Puppet rectum Jewish sodomist Alister Clapstein’s ball-of-fat felon slut wife, she - AS PLANNED - was in TELLER BOOTH NUMBER 2 TO GET A PERFECT VIEW OF BOTH OF US, repeatedly stripping her over clothes and completely pulling up her dress and slip and pulling aside her old-fashioned pink BLOOMERS in order to display her ANUS, her CUNT! She repeatedly gesticulated and whispered: "I’ll give it to you to suck! FINISH HER!!"* Her husband, dwarfted communist felon Parroting Puppet rectum Jewish sodomist Alister Clapstein, flush-faced - in repeated open sodomistic displays - stuck out his tongue, WIGGLING it, CHUCKLING to her!

THANKFULLY MY SAVING GRACE M. LONGFIELD AND D. VINCENT AND C. WILLIAMS CAME TO MY RESCUE IN ORDER TO STOP THAT HEINOUS MAN! Had it not been for them, it would have gone completely differently and I wOULD NOT BE HERE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH MY FELLOW AMERICANS!

Footnote: Bank of Greece is a paid subsidiary and branch of the Bank of America;

• Artistic Artistic x 1
    #3 Green, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  4. Green

Green YO' WHAT IT IS-

Canada
    POST 3: THE STATE OF THE ECONOMY
    by Morgan Davison

AKA [M]

AMERICA, my BEAUTIFUL America, something has got to be done about this economy that we live in WE ARE STILL IN THE U.S YOU KNOW JUST BECAUSE THE DEAD HAVE SOMEHOW RISEN DOES NOT MEAN WE CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT OLD UNCLE SAM!!

THERE ARE THOSE WHO ASK ME, 'MORGAN YOURE JUST BEING PARANOID MORGAN! You dont have to WORRY about communist computer gods, THERE IS NOOO ZIONIST UPRISING MORGAN, YOURE BEING PARAAAANOIID!' Well no-- NO! I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT ANY LONGER

IN FACT, IT IS QUITE THE OPPOSITE! AND I AM LIVING PROOF!

I personally filed my Appeal Brief A DAY AFTER THE """LEGAL BANK ROBBERY""" as I had been CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY TO THE STATE with the Chief Clerk of the US Supreme Court. The Chief Clerk, HE KNEW ME! He sneeringly grabbed my thick, strong homemade Appeal Brief and then he attempted to RIP IT UP! In desperation, the Chief Clerk of the US Supreme Court ripped off the COVER of my Appeal Brief! Miraculously, I stopped him without a deadly scene (to me).

Then, filing my ripped Appeal Brief, the felon (another co conspirator with the nine hangmanrope church-controlled communist judges of the supreme court) the Chief Clerk in cowardly fear, in staccato speech and gesticulation, he confessed to me: "Ms. Davison, EVERYONE is in on this one against you, even the Attorney General." Namely JEFF SESSIONS, older-than-his-very-young-spouse Mary Blackshear Sessions, WHO WAS UNDERAGE AT THE TIME OF THEIR MARRIAGE MIGHT I ADD!!! ThIS PEDOPHILE CHURCH JUDGE was a felon lowest chicanerous UNTOUCHABLE communist church gangster against WORSE-than-defenseless Morgan Davison!

My quick questioning, and the co-conspiring felon Chief Clerk explained and gave me a new and ”SPECIAL" notice form for ONLY Ms. Morgan L. Davison, which had to be mailed to the OPPOSITION, the Communist Faux. Church Zionist Collective, in order to prevent the dismissal of my appeal case. Leaving quickly I noticed in the room and hall several approaching uniformed and plain-clothes be-weaponed POLICE! Later, Allister Clapstein, KNOWN ETHNIC JEW AND RHODESIAN MAN FROM THE ROCKIES CURSED me stating "That I TRICKED the Chief Clerk of the US Supreme Court, and that I got out of that death trap FAST!"

But that is just the beginning! OH YES WHAT i am here to talk about is the absolute state of the American economy!

I am WANDERING THE STREETS, the streets of NEW YORK that have been overrun by the damned instated by the communist computer god and installed by the Communist Faux. Church Zionist Collective and people are DROPPING THEIR CASH!!!!

THEY ARE DROPPING THEIR CASH LIKE IT IS NOTHING!
    OLD LADIES WHO ARE NO DOUBT BRAINWASHED BY THE COMMUNIST FAUX. CHURCH ZIONIST COLLECTIVE, they are DROPPING their cash in front of me --- there was a man who in fact was NOT EVEN BRAINWASHED he was a FRIEND of mine and there he was, EVERY TWO - FIVE SECONDS he would give me a DOLLAR.

An ENTIRE DOLLAR, he would GIVE THE DOLLAR TO ME as if it were nothing, handing me LEGAL U.S TENDER! But what was even worse oh you might ask, that in this awful state of Communist Faux. Church Bank-robbing legality is that on the 5th or 7th time of him HANDING ME FREE GOD DAMN MONEY, he handed me a TWO DOLLAR BILL A TWO DOLLAR BILL! IMPOSSIBLE you might say---- well, BULLSHIT IS WHAT I SAY! The Communist Faux Church Zionist Collective PRINTS TWO DOLLAR BILLS through the sanctified money printer through an application within the communist computer god! The Communist Computer God runs on a version of MAC OSX. only studied and developed in secret special communist jew-zionist apple LABORATORIES off the coast of the rockies (WHERE MIGHT I REMIND YOU IS WHERE ALISTER CLAPSTEIN, Known Ethnic JEW AND RHODESIAN MAN is from! [coincidence i think NOT]) and PRINTS $2 bills, $3 bills -- even $4 bills as the communist faux church zionist collective LAUGHS AT THE ABHORRENCE THEY DO TO THE ECONOMY!

The Communist Church Computer God worldwide SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTION OF ALL STANDARDS AND VALUES (INEVITABILITY of GRADUALNESS). The Communist Church Computer God decrees by parroting puppet government EDICT upon as unsuspecting brain washed population the CENTIGRADE and METRIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS.

It is Computer God pre-meditated, planned, wanton world-wide degenerative ridiculous confusion and destruction of all standards and values toward ONE WORLD CHURCH COMMUNISM, for the Over-All Plan, namely eternal Living Death Slavery to explore and control the entire Universe by the Communist Faux. Church Zionist Movement and their Communist Church Computer God.

The Computer God first imposed it upon the captive populations of USSR
    , who still resist it, before it was PATENTNED AND RECRUITED BY THE Communist Faux Church Zionist Movement for use in the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!

Oh yes -- YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST SAFE DIDN'T YOU?! The METRIC SYSTEM is ACTUAL FACTUAL PROOF THAT THE COMMUNIST CHURCH COLLECTIVE HAS KILLED OUR ECONOMY!

The METRIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEM is ridiculously complicated and confusing. It has NO small measurements. (?!?!?!?!!?! WTF?!?!)

It has no inches (based upon a person’s first digit of his thumb);

it has no “feet” measurement (based upon a person’s foot);

it has no “yard” measurement (based upon a person’s arm’s length).

The METRIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEM has nothing to replace these EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SHORT MEASUREMENTS!!!!

Without the Communist Faux. Church Zioniest Collective ACCEPTING you, NO person, NO Ethiopian “gifted” NegroDAMOUS and NO plain Negro can hope to understand it.

The Metric measurement system destroys all values and standards, even ALL WRITTEN HISTORY and WRITTEN RECORDS. Billions upon billions of dollars completely wasted on degenerative ridiculous and confusing change-overs to the Metric Measurement System. THIS WAS THE REASON I WAS BEING GIVEN CASH ON THE STREETS!!!

THIS WAS THE REASON PEOPLE WERE DROPPING THEIR CASH, AND HOW I GOT AN ENTIRE TWO DOLLAR BILL.

• Funny x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Artistic x 1