Weapons as drone spazz out.

Cognitive

Sep 13, 2016
So, this only seems to happen when mass amounts of lag happen. It starts to shake at first, it getting stronger and stronger until it spazzes off either behind or infront of me. Most of the time I have to suicide to even fix this, and scoping dosn't fix it either. I've tried uninstalling the content, closing my game, and re-installing it, and nothing. Im open to more suggestions on how to fix this.

Cognitive

Sep 13, 2016
Around 8-10 sadly. Three years ago it used to be well above 70+. But gmod is an old game, can't blame it too much. And that FPS is WITH Multi-Core rendering enabled.

Last edited:

LittleB

Rainbow Dash is Cute
Aug 8, 2011
Around 8-10 sadly. Three years ago it used to be well above 70+. But gmod is an old game, can't blame it too much. And that FPS is WITH Multi-Core rendering enabled.
its an fps issue not script / game related.

I have it too in intense fights where the lasers on plasma weapons disappear if fps drops below 15.

You either have to up your card or processor depending on what they are, for now you may get a few extra frames if you close your browser and all unnecessary apps when playing. Razer has an app called Cortex which can automatically disable all background processes whenever you launch a game.

LittleB

Rainbow Dash is Cute
Aug 8, 2011
Hmm... still think its fps related tbh. Do you get lua script errors spam in your console or a error waring on top left of the screen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)