Feb 27, 2013
figured there should be a thread for this game
anything related to it can go here rlly
screenshots, discussion, w/e
i play mainly german tanks, just entering tier 3

JC Heavy

under appreciated glasses-kun
Jan 29, 2012
American tanker here, starting up tier 3.

I also have tier 3 german tanks.

Helios

Legend
Dec 1, 2012
no russian no good

T3/ early T4 russian tanks, IS-1 sucks butt atm so I'm not going to bother until I get the IS-2 and more.

dougal

low effort
Feb 27, 2013
JC Heavy said:
KV-1 is useless if you can penetrate it's turret and keep it's gunner out of commission.
yeah but if it gets the first shot on you it's game over

Spartan5150

Mr. CHUB
Jun 6, 2007
T5 German planes, t3 tanks. T4 russian planes, t2 american/jap/brit planes.

We get matches going every few nights that ste hjust t1 brawls. Hit me up on steam we can put together a 32 player t1 shit show

Helios

Legend
Dec 1, 2012
JC Heavy said:
KV-1 is useless if you can penetrate it's turret and keep it's gunner out of commission.
Key word is if you can penentrate the turret.
Most tanks at the same battle rating - excluding specific tank destroyers and some heavy tanks - can barely penetrate any of its armor apart from the turret ring at average distance.

That said, the L-11 cannon is a piece of shit so when the ZiS-5 comes into play the tank is better again.

its top speed blows

dave and dougal need to play with me again and not ditch me like a bunch of fat losers

JC Heavy

under appreciated glasses-kun
Jan 29, 2012
I dunno, I was penetrating it's turret from the front/side at a range of a few feet away in an M4A2 Sherman in one game awhile back. Though of course the close-range probably came into play in terms of penetration

shotcopper 9000

Dead Soul
Jan 18, 2015
turn fighters best fighters death to all b&z subhumans (especially wolf fuckers)

planes - i've a mig-15 and am most of the way up the lavochkin line as well for the ussr, basically all the spitfires, working on seafire fr.47. i'm maybe halfway through the 109s for the germans, haven't really played us or japan.
tanks - working on t-34-85s and have a kv-2 for the ussr, pz4g for the germans, working on 76mm shermans for the us

sinep

I LOVE IRELAND AND IRISH PEOPLE
Dec 8, 2014
Too much sovietscum, I mostly play RB planes although I'm going to grind the fuck out of brit tanks when they come. (comet & centurion o yes)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)