Viewmodel Fritz

sneezing slug

「robot nana」
Nov 30, 2015
When you've got low frames, your viewmodels will spazz out and oftentimes fly off your screen. When you're trying to use a thermal or a scope, this makes using those things absolutely impossible- especially if you're playing on a crap computer.

While people with better specs probably don't have this problem as much, its a real hitch in trying to roleplay with anything regarding the viewmodel of something you have in your hands. Even looking at a basic event dupe or a cluster of players throws it off kilter. It'd be nice if there was a way we could toggle off the motion-based movements of the viewmodel from the F3 menu.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
I had a big problem with this on my last computer so I know the feeling. Would be nice if something could be done for the players with shitty computers

Wizard

Actually a wizard.
Jul 12, 2015
I too get this. It makes aiming with anything impossible when it happens.

Doesn't help that my scopes are still bugged too.

blooregardo

padre gringo
Jun 20, 2011
this is one of the reasons I don't play trp anymore; it happens enough on my shitbox of a computer than it completely ruins the immersion

i will fucking donate for a way to toggle this off

LawlMan

Zealot
Apr 11, 2015
yeah, im running on a six year old laptop and when a larger amount of people get on, or there's a good bit of action going, my frames tank and I literally can't use the guns. It's a pretty shitty way to get killed in s2k. pls fix or i kill

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
Theres nothing we can do that wouldnt involve completely reworking the entire visual aspect of the gamemode.
At least as far as im aware.

Wizard

Actually a wizard.
Jul 12, 2015
How about the scope issue?

Sometimes I can live with my viewmodel being in fucking Narnia but so far the only thing that sometimes works for me is the tech comm 35 scope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)