Unban Request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polioman

Mar 14, 2018
Name of character: Pfc. Victoria Henry
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:74985051
Original length of ban: 120 minutes. Was moved to a perma ban shortly after about 10 minutes or so.
Time since ban: 20 minutes.
Who banned you: I think that one admin who binded a mute from ooc on me I cannot remember the name
Reason for original ban: I rdmed Corpoal Alex Sherman ( Kiwi I think ) Because I said that I would shoot them if they continued talking about stuff that I have done previously ( In which I shat out a metal ball on my previous char which is linked in this previous unban request. https://www.taconbanana.com/threads/for-the-love-of-god-not-another-unban-request.30288/ ) And then I proceeded to shoot them. And then I was banned for 120 minutes.
Proof(If Applicable): It shows when I click to join.
Reason for unban: I have hated being treated like some fucking joke and having people bring up all the shit I have done before and have been doing all the time I have been online and I was really just sick of it so I just am tired of it. I just want to enjoy the server with out all the shit being brought back up from the past.

pvt. bing 'b' bing?

sopping wet
TRP Admin
Oct 4, 2015
I’m unsure of why you were permanently banned but speaking from experience the best way to get people to stop bringing stuff up is ignoring it. They get a laugh out of your reactions and will continue to tease you unless you just look the other way.

Puffin

TRP Admin
Jan 8, 2016
I have 0 idea what you're talking about regarding people bringing things up about you. Either way, the response isn't to RDM and sperg out like that. You could've easily reported anyone harassing you to the administration and we could've taken care of it.

I up'd it to a permaban because quite frankly im tired of people treating trp like a garbage can for their emotional rampages

I'll lower it back down but if you do something like this again its going to be far longer than a few hours

Polioman

Mar 14, 2018
Under stood then. I will keep track of this as best I can and hopefully talk with someone about this.

Wizard

Actually a wizard.
TRP Admin
Jul 12, 2015
This is the first genuinely malicious thing I've really seen out of you aside from annoying, inane stuff that just makes me scratch my head in confusion. Make sure its the last. Going on in OOC is one thing but RDMing someone mid rp for something they said is disruptive and obnoxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)