Unban Request - Gerard Way

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerard2

New Blood
Aug 6, 2019
Name of character: Gerard Way
Steam ID: U:1:1018206062
Original length of ban: Permanent
Time since ban: I believe the ban took place on 8/5/2019
Who banned you: The name of the person started with "Sgt."
Reason for original ban: The reason given to me was "Real original."
Proof(If Applicable): N/A
Reason for unban: Not really sure the real reason as to why I was banned. I used to play on TnB back in 2008 - 2010. I was even CA at one point as Beth McQueen. I have always had my character's name as "Gerard Way" and my character is an African American. I'd like to be unbanned so that I can play on the server again.

Last edited:

Salty_

Zealot
Sep 9, 2016
You probably shouldn't name your character after a singer.

Permanent is a bit much but probably should think before you name yourself like that.

Gerard2

New Blood
Aug 6, 2019
sure just don't make a racist stereotype, that's why you were banned
I will remove the part of my description that references "dried up watermelon". I didn't mean this to be offensive or racist. I just wanted my character to be a sloppy type of person.

You probably shouldn't name your character after a singer.

Permanent is a bit much but probably should think before you name yourself like that.
This is just the name I've been known for. I had this name back when I first played in like '08 and '09. I wanted my old friends to be able to find me.

sgtchico

absolutely clueless
Jul 17, 2012
I didn't mean this to be offensive or racist.
i wasn't offended, i've just seen enough bare bones description black characters referencing watermelon/chicken in their desc walk up and say "What's up niggas" with little grammar like you'd done so i'm pretty trigger happy abt it, but anyway, you're good to play again

Gerard2

New Blood
Aug 6, 2019
i wasn't offended, i've just seen enough bare bones description black characters referencing watermelon/chicken in their desc walk up and say "What's up niggas" with little grammar like you'd done so i'm pretty trigger happy abt it, but anyway, you're good to play again
Okay thanks. I'll watch the stereotype behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)