Pending Unban me please

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.

Alfred Hitchcock

New Blood
Feb 15, 2021
Identity
She/Her
I was told I didn't RP seriously enough, I was given no warnings, permabanned, and now that I know the level of seriousness, I will be more serious in the future if unbanned

wester

Kiruclanz 2.0
HLNA Admin
Mar 7, 2015
Identity
He/Him
Name of character:
Steam ID:
Original length of ban:
Time since ban:
Who banned you:
Reason for original ban:
Proof(If Applicable):
Reason for unban:

Alfred please

Alfred Hitchcock

New Blood
Feb 15, 2021
Identity
She/Her
Name of character : Alfred Hitchcock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16194912
length of ban: Permaban
who banned me: Impy (i think)
Reason : I said "most people like boob but i like book"
Reason for unban : I didn't realize how serious one must be while participating in this community

Dec 7, 2014
I was told I didn't RP seriously enough, I was given no warnings, permabanned, and now that I know the level of seriousness, I will be more serious in the future if unbanned
To be clear, I banned you because you were wandering around the streets and hopping up everywhere being like:

Arnold Hitchcock: *sits
Marilyn Auclair: ...-eugh. Cleanin' fuckin' toilets. Don't even say that, puts some real nasty pictures in my head.
Arnold Hitchcock: my toilet dirty

Arnold Hitchcock: book
Arnold Hitchcock: people like boob, but i read book instead

Then you walked up and grabbed an item from Marilyn and said:

Arnold Hitchcock: i love that book

Before hopping off onto the nexus building. So we took the item out of your inventory and banned you. The purpose of the permanent ban is to bring you onto the forums; unfortunately I think the link broke and it didn't give you the correct destination - or maybe it did? You found it okay either way. If it didn't my apologies.

This is a serious roleplay server and there are some basic rules. You shouldn't just be running around and hopping onto buildings. You shouldn't be taking items without emoting it using /me. I understand that you might be young or inexperienced, and that's fine. The purpose of the ban is to bring you onto here if you're still interested so you can better understand why what you did was wrong and how to improve.

Alfred Hitchcock

New Blood
Feb 15, 2021
Identity
She/Her
Where do I find the rules? I haven't done Gmod RP at all so I'm not used to everything yet. Any pointers you can give for better RP?

Dec 7, 2014
There are also more basic rules, like that if you take an item from someone you're expected to roleplay that with an emote. So in that situation you might have been like **Albert Hitchcock tries to snatch the package from Adelin's hand and sprint off.

And then we would react to that. I recommend that you ask questions here since you're coming from a point of inexperience. When you're good to go I'll unban you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)