Unban appeal Jerome James

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeromejordanjames

Jul 1, 2019
Name of character: Jerome James
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:86685292
Original length of ban: Permanently
Time since ban: Maybe one - two weeks.
Who banned you: _newticuS
Reason for original ban: Racism
Proof(If Applicable):
Reason for unban: The server was fun, I was testing the waters and clearly made a mistake. I wish to return to the server as a reformed new player. I got a little bit mad at a part so I dipped and thought again that I actually did kind of like the server, I'd like to return.

Drewerth

nothing stops MY roleplay
Nov 15, 2014
Most permanent bans on new players are intended to bring people onto the forums.

Testing the waters is questionable at best and it's recommended that you don't do that in the future. If you're not sure about a rule your best bet is to ask an admin instead of doing something to see if you get banned.

popo

Zealot
TRP Admin
May 28, 2012
Say we unbanned you, are you going to stop the rampant mugging and actually try to RP with other people? Also can you give us some indication of why you want to play on the server so bad all of a sudden?

jeromejordanjames

Jul 1, 2019
I didn't really mug anyone at all. I want to try out HL2 RP because I havent tried it out on a new server so I want to actually experience it.

Chad

TRP Admin
Aug 12, 2012
like drew already said, if you’re confused or upset use /a to get ahold of an admin. don’t be a brat and type racial slurs over global, nobody here has time for behavior like that.

I’d also advise against the rampant muggings, this isn’t a dark rp server and we like to maintain a standard of roleplay. If you’re here for scripts and not to develop a character I suggest moving on.

If the admin team gives you another shot keep in mind they won’t be nearly as lenient the next time around. Expect the permanent part of your ban to stay that way.

Snaparoni

TRP Admin
Dec 15, 2014
you need to relax cause if you get pissed off so easily to the point youre just a nuisance theres no reason to stick around. since youve waited though and bothered to write an appeal i think that itd be fine for you to come back

jeromejordanjames

Jul 1, 2019
I don't think I was apart of any mugging to be honest, only thing I can remember was a man coming up to us with his crowbar out and almost attacking a group and I so we beat him up and took the crowbar.

Newticus

(★★☆☆☆)
Mar 16, 2013
Yeah, sure. Meant to do this earlier, but I’ve been busy. I’m doin this from my phone rn, so I’ll unban you when I wake up in the morning.

Don’t do it again, obviously, and try to keep your anger in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)