Two Years of TRP!

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
Two years for TRP!!!
Two whole years of hard s2k, drone murdering, and post-murderbot apoc roleplaying!
Truth be told it doesn't feel like it. This server was the foot in the door of serious roleplay for a good amount of people, myself included, and I have next to no complaints.
It's nice to see the server still up and running after constant cycles of high and low pop and that people are still enjoying themselves so much.

A big thanks to all of you that have played before, still play now, and help keep the server running.
The admins are excited to roll out some upcoming events and we can't wait to see what happens in Year 3!

Virgil

Feb 4, 2018
Holy shit I forgot that the anniversary happened. It feels so recent that I was a 600 patrolling alongside at highest, a 700, with 800s being those rare promos or command drone positions, and 850s either not yet there or even rarer. Don’t 100% remember.

Man, we’ve really gone a long way as a community.

Rabid

Legend
Dec 25, 2015
The days long gone where 600's took 6-7 people to kill just one and a lone 700 could walk into camp and be untouchable as they grabbed someone and walked out with them.

Good times. Happy two years, TRP.

Wheatos

Legend
Sep 27, 2015
nice ploy to try and steal our hard earned pop with some petty little nostalgia. SMH a new low for trpers!!

(congrats you are the terminators ya)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)