TRP Screenies Thread

shinzokk

Your newest internet obsession
Subcommunity Leader
TRP Admin
Sep 18, 2015

(2Lt. Javier 'Gumby' Rodriguez) ** With the role fucking Gumby over, the counter punch lands. Gumby's head is rotated once again at mach 3. The akward stance he was in caused him to stumble, he fell to the ground. He wasn't out, but he was probably concussed. He looked up at Saint, "Good...Good fight." **

Gumby Gumby

Subeh

Zealot
Oct 11, 2016
"Stars are more than you believe they are.
You only perceive them as the way they look,
the way they shine.
Not many look at them as what they embody.
Life. Spirit. A beginning and an end.

My star has shined, and shined.
I am happy for it to have dimmed."

Well, shit.

I don't even know what to say honestly. I didn't think of it much at the time but it sort of hit me when the event calmed down;

I've had Moslak, as a character, since late 2015. That's four years, five later on this year. She started as a CWU worker on Lemonpunch, an old HL2RP server -- nebulous' precursor. She quickly became one of my most -- if not my MOST -- treasured characters in all of my time RP'ing.

And honestly? I'm happy I finally got to give her an ending she deserved.
What made it especially great was that she started as this happy-go-lucky innocent girl, who was later groomed and transformed into a violent, sadistic dictator about a year into nebulous' existence. I treated her like a villain character for years after that. And now, after all those years, she gets to be remembered as a good person; it came full loop, and that's honestly amazing.

Thank you guys, seriously. That was one of the best events I've ever had the pleasure of helping to curate (in conjunction with popo popo ) and it gave my most cherished character an opportunity to finally rest.

Just for the sake of it; here's some of the earliest screenshots I can possibly find of her, all dated late 2015 to early 2016.

Again; thank you all, seriously. She got to go out in a spectacular event and that's not something all characters get.

Here's to more good events down the line!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)