20191109200612_1.jpg

Step 3 Surrender
20191109201342_1.jpg

Step 4 Profit
20191109204823_1.jpg

sneezing slug

「robot nana」
Nov 30, 2015
you know memes are funny and all but when it's almost exclusively what I see on the screenshots and quotes thread it really pisses me off, knowing that among hl2's playerbase there is a large amount of people who are outright leaving tnb instead of setting even a foot on trp, knowing how blatantly dry the server is of roleplay worth a fuck, and these two threads only serve to put the very thing i hate about trp on a pedestal.

you guys have no idea how much i (and others in skynet command) have been breaking our backs trying to give a more entertaining and enjoyable experience through skynet and if that being an utterly thankless job from the admins isn't enough its seeing these two miserable threads get bloated up with more evidence that Doggo Doggo is right

why cant you guys show some screenshots or quotes of you guys roleplaying for once jesus fucking christ.

Doggo

Legend
Jul 2, 2015
ive come to terms with the fact i might just be a gaming boomer because despite the overwhelming numbers on TRP, i cant see anything redeeming about it

so you know what? you guys enjoy trp........

after all, its your fun...

Benji Dooble

Diamond in the rough
Jun 1, 2015
you know memes are funny and all but when it's almost exclusively what I see on the screenshots and quotes thread it really pisses me off, knowing that among hl2's playerbase there is a large amount of people who are outright leaving tnb instead of setting even a foot on trp, knowing how blatantly dry the server is of roleplay worth a fuck, and these two threads only serve to put the very thing i hate about trp on a pedestal.

you guys have no idea how much i (and others in skynet command) have been breaking our backs trying to give a more entertaining and enjoyable experience through skynet and if that being an utterly thankless job from the admins isn't enough its seeing these two miserable threads get bloated up with more evidence that Doggo Doggo is right

why cant you guys show some screenshots or quotes of you guys roleplaying for once jesus fucking christ.
Not gonna lie you're doing your best but I think we've established why that won't ever happen because of what the server is and was always decided to be from the jump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)