TRP Quotes Thread

Polioman

Zealot
Mar 14, 2018
'Ira': [OOC] I'll return mad-lads. Hopefully not as the embodiment of Sly Marbo himself.
'The Actor': [OOC] AAAAAAAAAAAA
'Ira': [OOC] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sly_Marbo_HD[1].png

ShadowninjaYT

Apr 13, 2018
Rct. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: [OOC] OMFG, SPOILET
[PM from Pfc. Terrence Jackson] u created a new word
[PM from Pfc. Terrence Jackson] spoilet is tiny spoiler
[PM to Pfc. Terrence Jackson] yes

perry

TnB's Most Wanted
Sep 8, 2011
Sgt. Wyatt Carter: They wave guns around and shoot robots. Philosophical discussion isn't really on their 'To Do' list.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: A little self reflection never hurts.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: Maybe you should get them thinking about life a little more.
Sgt. Wyatt Carter: I would 'hate' to knock them off the focus of shooting metal man.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: Shooting metal men is important, but how many of these kids die without ever thinking about - you know, tomorrow? The future? Love? Comfort?
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: I wonder sometimes whether most of these people have an end goal in mind, or if they're just enjoying the game.
Sgt. Wyatt Carter: I don't think people have time to think about their end goal.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: Sure they do. They just don't. What do they do with their free time? They just talk about guns and how they want to shoot stuff.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: Like Crawford. He's the worst. Maybe I'm a bad person for this, but, you know, he's former vested. I thought maybe he'd be interesting, different perspective. Nope. "Hey Rowland, check out my new gun!"
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: I've told him ten times I have no interest in his guns.

30 minutes later...

Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: There's Crawford.
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: [YELL] Yo, Rowland.
Sgt. Wyatt Carter: Gun time.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: Here it comes.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: [YELL] Yes, Crawford?
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: [YELL] Nothing? Just makin' conversation.
** Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland rotates to Crawford.
[...]
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: Anyway, Rowland.
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: You saw my new mod?
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: Your what?
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: Mod. I got tons of modded up guns.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: God damn it, Crawford. I have no interest in guns.
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: Like, the Hardballer I got, as an example. I got an ultra-comapact rifle. Weighs less than four pounds.
** Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland cradles her head in her hands.
** Flt. Pvt. David Crawford unslings a fuckin' stumpy-ass gun. It's got a seven inch barrel, twenty-round magazine, and a red-dot, probably meant for pistols. Vertical grip is installed up near the edge of the hanguard.
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: -Three pounds, I think, actually.
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: Less than any pistol y'got.
** Sgt. Wyatt Carter cranes his neck around, he glances over to the two pilots, a slight grin on his face.
Flt. Pvt. Keighley Rowland: Uuugh. First off, wrong. Second off, I don't /care/.
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: I'm gettin' Terran to make me a flush-fit magazine and a hip-holster. Ideal gun for the helicopters.
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: -Oh, Wyatt, I can get fourteen seconds in the Killzone. I can reload faster than you can swap to your pistol.
Flt. Pvt. David Crawford: Speaking of that, Wyatt, you wanna go try and challen records in the Killhouse?

Last edited:

ShadowninjaYT

Apr 13, 2018
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: If you're going outside, suggest keeping you're face covered or find shelter, otherwise it might start to be a pain in the ass.
[275 MHz] Maj. Frederico Moris: [YELL] Hika. Why are you in Alpha?
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: [YELL] Transfered Moris!
[275 MHz] Maj. Frederico Moris: [YELL] Get to my office, now. And I want that uniform off by the time you do.
(Vasilije) ** Sweet & tasty, creme of the crop. **
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: [YELL] Major Morris, I've been told I'm allowed in Alpha.
[275 MHz] SSgt. Joshua 'Cowpoke' Spencer: [YELL] Major, currently leading Warrant Officer Lotomau and Lieutenant Ramos agreed to that transfer.
[275 MHz] Sgt. Wyatt Carter: There a QM available?
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: Fucking sand!
[275 MHz] Maj. Frederico Moris: [YELL] But I wanna see that cute ass, dammit.
[275 MHz] Pfc. Jackson Marengo: [YELL] Nice!
[275 MHz] SSgt. Joshua 'Cowpoke' Spencer: [YELL] Hahaha!
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: [YELL] Wait what?
[275 MHz] Pvt. Lindsey Mapu: I fuck with it, uso.

sneezing slug

water flavored
Nov 30, 2015
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: If you're going outside, suggest keeping you're face covered or find shelter, otherwise it might start to be a pain in the ass.
[275 MHz] Maj. Frederico Moris: [YELL] Hika. Why are you in Alpha?
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: [YELL] Transfered Moris!
[275 MHz] Maj. Frederico Moris: [YELL] Get to my office, now. And I want that uniform off by the time you do.
(Vasilije) ** Sweet & tasty, creme of the crop. **
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: [YELL] Major Morris, I've been told I'm allowed in Alpha.
[275 MHz] SSgt. Joshua 'Cowpoke' Spencer: [YELL] Major, currently leading Warrant Officer Lotomau and Lieutenant Ramos agreed to that transfer.
[275 MHz] Sgt. Wyatt Carter: There a QM available?
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: Fucking sand!
[275 MHz] Maj. Frederico Moris: [YELL] But I wanna see that cute ass, dammit.
[275 MHz] Pfc. Jackson Marengo: [YELL] Nice!
[275 MHz] SSgt. Joshua 'Cowpoke' Spencer: [YELL] Hahaha!
[275 MHz] Pvt. Hikamashi 'Hika' Sano: [YELL] Wait what?
[275 MHz] Pvt. Lindsey Mapu: I fuck with it, uso.

Cat with an RPG

Oct 30, 2019
Code:
600 reprog vs jason winzzie, ooc fist fight
Jason Winzer rolled 1d20: (11) = 11

T-600.DEFENDER rolled 1d20: (1) = 1
j abuses 600
T-600.DEFENDER: [LOCAL-OOC] /me blows up
(600 suicides)
] rp_roll 1d20

Jason Winzer: [LOCAL-OOC] LUL

Foxicus

Mar 6, 2018
Noviello: [YELL] ** Walks into the open.
Samantha Onset: [YELL] *follows!*

[L] (Spc. Vanessa Plum) [EVENT] ** Suddenly, paintballs galore fly for Noviello alone. He's absolutely blasted with more than half a load of red, blue, and green paint. Anyone within 5 feet is in the crossfire! **
Noviello: [YELL] What
Samantha Onset: [YELL] WHAT THE FUCK!?

Isabella Horner: [YELL] -AHAHAH!
Noviello: [YELL] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[L] ** Spc. Vanessa Plum continues the barrage, peppering Noviello with more and more paintballs. THWACK! THWACK THWACK!
** SSgt. Benny Martinez recoils as Noviello erupts into a mass of paint and plastic. He takes a moment to collect himself, seeing that he was infact not dead.
SSgt. Benny Martinez: What the-.. FUCK.

[L] ** Noviello widens his arms and acts like a shield before toppling over, hitting the ground with a hard crack. He's covered in paint and is hardly recognizable.
** Isabella Horner laughs. She pulls continues to pull the trigger, aiming for Noviello. Though, more than likely, some shots would hit Samantha too.
Samantha Onset: [YELL] *Samantha is utterly pelted with decades old paintballs. She stumbles backwards from the assault, coated in colours of the rainbow. Her new jacket is ruined...again.*
Samantha Onset: [YELL] Are you FACKIN' kiddin' me!?

Spc. Vanessa Plum: [YELL] **Plum continues to pepper Noviello - and just Noviello - while he's on the ground. Eventually, her weapon either misfeeds or runs dry, and she begins to stand!
** SSgt. Benny Martinez scans the rafters for the ghillies in the mist. Eyes narrowed.
Isabella Horner: [YELL] ** Isabella empties her clip too. She eventually brings herself to her feet - She laughs loudly. She winds her arm, throwing the paintball gun towards Noviello. The throw is likely /terrible/.
[L] ** Noviello lays there, unmoving while he's pelted.
Samantha Onset: [YELL] Fuckin' FUCK!

Spc. Vanessa Plum: [YELL] **Plum yells at Izzy: "RUN!" before doing just as stated. She keeps ahold of her weapon, bolting across the rafters.
Isabella Horner: [YELL] Hows it feel, asshole?
Isabella Horner: [OOC] ** Izzy runs!

[L] ** Noviello foams at the mouth.
Spc. Vanessa Plum: [LOCAL-OOC] LOL
Samantha Onset: [YELL] *Sam sends an angry glance up at the retards before moving to Noviello.*
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: [YELL] MAN DOWN!

Color Code:
PURPLE = HITMAN 1
GREEN = HITMAN 2
RED = TARGETS
WHITE = INNOCENT BYSTANDER

Flood

dark savior
Jan 17, 2015
Noviello: [YELL] ** Walks into the open.
Samantha Onset: [YELL] *follows!*

[L] (Spc. Vanessa Plum) [EVENT] ** Suddenly, paintballs galore fly for Noviello alone. He's absolutely blasted with more than half a load of red, blue, and green paint. Anyone within 5 feet is in the crossfire! **
Noviello: [YELL] What
Samantha Onset: [YELL] WHAT THE FUCK!?

Isabella Horner: [YELL] -AHAHAH!
Noviello: [YELL] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[L] ** Spc. Vanessa Plum continues the barrage, peppering Noviello with more and more paintballs. THWACK! THWACK THWACK!
** SSgt. Benny Martinez recoils as Noviello erupts into a mass of paint and plastic. He takes a moment to collect himself, seeing that he was infact not dead.
SSgt. Benny Martinez: What the-.. FUCK.

[L] ** Noviello widens his arms and acts like a shield before toppling over, hitting the ground with a hard crack. He's covered in paint and is hardly recognizable.
** Isabella Horner laughs. She pulls continues to pull the trigger, aiming for Noviello. Though, more than likely, some shots would hit Samantha too.
Samantha Onset: [YELL] *Samantha is utterly pelted with decades old paintballs. She stumbles backwards from the assault, coated in colours of the rainbow. Her new jacket is ruined...again.*
Samantha Onset: [YELL] Are you FACKIN' kiddin' me!?

Spc. Vanessa Plum: [YELL] **Plum continues to pepper Noviello - and just Noviello - while he's on the ground. Eventually, her weapon either misfeeds or runs dry, and she begins to stand!
** SSgt. Benny Martinez scans the rafters for the ghillies in the mist. Eyes narrowed.
Isabella Horner: [YELL] ** Isabella empties her clip too. She eventually brings herself to her feet - She laughs loudly. She winds her arm, throwing the paintball gun towards Noviello. The throw is likely /terrible/.
[L] ** Noviello lays there, unmoving while he's pelted.
Samantha Onset: [YELL] Fuckin' FUCK!

Spc. Vanessa Plum: [YELL] **Plum yells at Izzy: "RUN!" before doing just as stated. She keeps ahold of her weapon, bolting across the rafters.
Isabella Horner: [YELL] Hows it feel, asshole?
Isabella Horner: [OOC] ** Izzy runs!

Spc. Vanessa Plum: [LOCAL-OOC] LOL
Samantha Onset: [YELL] *Sam sends an angry glance up at the retards before moving to Noviello.*
[275 MHz] Isabella Horner: [YELL] MAN DOWN!

Color Code:
PURPLE = HITMAN 1
GREEN = HITMAN 2
RED = TARGETS
WHITE = INNOCENT BYSTANDER
This had me dying.

perry

TnB's Most Wanted
Sep 8, 2011
[9:34 AM]
consider the lobster:
I'll give that a shot later
You heard uhh
Franz something

[9:34 AM]
pirate x0:
franz ferdinand? yea heard someone took him out
shame, hope nothing bad comes of it

[9:35 AM]
consider the lobster:
I kept seeing that in the comment section of his song and I can't tell if it's just
Some reference I'm not getting

pirate x0:
i guess you had to be there

consider the lobster:
Is it JoJo shit again

pirate x0:
yep definitely jojo shit

[9:36 AM]
consider the lobster:
I keep seeing that shit pop up in good songs
Fuck sake
It's so fuckin annoying to go to the comment section snd and it's entirely just
MANN NON JOJO FANS MUST CONFUSED!!!!!ZA WARUDOO !!!!!!! IMSSO COOL
Like Jesus Christ it's fucking everywhere
It's like bronies in 2012 making everything a fuckin pony or some shit man just fuck off already you know
Like god damn dude shoo
Go

[9:37 AM]
pirate x0:
so i know youre retarded but
archduke franz ferdinand's assassination led to ww1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)