[TRP] FootlessPrism90 ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No admins were on at the time.
if no admins are on then that means there's no admin authorization :^)

yeah i'm in favor of a skynet blacklisting for a good while, this has been drawn out enough and a decision needs to be made rather than letting footless watch a bunch of people debate his 'fate' for the entire weekend. not sure if an extended time off the server would be the best course of action tbh this seems like it can be resolved by taking away the tools that are being misused

I don't think a blacklist does any good when he'll just be set back at 800 once its over. Hence why I initially said he should be bumped down to 700 and have to earn his way back up. This allows more of a chance to learn than simply take a time out. That was what was agreed upon by myself and Mother, at least.

Not to mention more than a lot of these issues extend beyond his drone or his SkyNET behaviors. This isn't a faction local issue.

okay decision is made

FootlessPrism90 FootlessPrism90 you need to look over everything in this thread and learn carefully from it. no more fucking around in disruptive ways even if other people are doing the same thing; if that's happening, contact an admin. you're very young and new to the server, as was i a few years ago so i understand that the learning curve of the tnb way is difficult especially when you have the drive to do things for the server so early on (events etc). still, you did do a lot of fuckery here and it can't just go unpunished even if we believe you didn't have malicious intentions (which you obviously didn't). no more stupid shit AT ALL like spamming props, impersonating people like deadeye's character and making sexual remarks on radio, making random one-off characters and acting like a total idiot on them - no nothing like that past this point. i want to see an effort from you to take the server in a more serious fashion, otherwise it'll be a nice week timeout

as far as a ban goes, as long as this behavior doesn't continue past this point you won't have to sit off from the server. you're blacklisted from skynet for two weeks and demoted back down to a 700 when you return and it'll be up to skynet command when you re-earn your current position. i advise that you use this time to learn proper drone etiquette ( Cindy Cindy do this thx)

talk to the people that've brought a case against you here and learn from what they'd like to see out of events or general roleplay scenarios that you want to create.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread