[TRP] Asmon/Matt ban request

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stierlexia!

meme thief
Jan 31, 2017
OOC Name: Asmon (previously known as 'Matt')

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98973138

Character Name:
Matt Riedy/ASSET- 73962

What happened: Guy is a massive scriptwhore, minge, and the biggest walking case of FailRP I have ever witnessed on the server. He's consistently doing his best to hoard scripts of all kinds, bitching in OOC whenever he dies and loses his weapon, hard S2K'ing people for their weapon as the asset he clearly should have never gotten, not to mention the fact I've never seen him have a conversation with another person that somehow didn't involve Matt asking to purchase a weapon/outfit from them. Scripts are /all/ he cares about.

He's shown no signs of improvement, despite being told off multiple points, as well as being kicked out of T.C. for FailRP.

Time it happened: Consistently ever since he joined the server.

Pictures/Proof:

Fig. 1; Asmon complaining about loot, or lack thereof/begging for his guns back

Matt Riedy: [OOC] fuck you whoever stole my guns

Rct. Matt Riedy: [OOC] No loot
Rct. Matt Riedy: [OOC] NO FUCKING LOOT
Rct. Matt Riedy: [OOC] No guns..
Rct. Matt Riedy: [OOC] literly no fucking loot

Matt Riedy: [OOC] so i've lost about 5 gun's, without a award

Matt Riedy: [OOC] lost like all of my weapons all is left is just a damaged gun

Matt Riedy: [OOC] I lost my GARAND
Matt Riedy: [OOC] Anybody got my Garand?
Matt Riedy: [OOC] did anyone got my Garand?
Matt Riedy: [OOC] anybody have my garand?
Matt Riedy: [OOC] lost my garand really need it

Matt Riedy: [OOC] So uh i lost like 5 guns

Matt Riedy: [OOC] So uh i just came here to loose my guns?
Matt Riedy: [OOC] Im triggered that i didnt get nothing as a reward

Matt Riedy: [OOC] No loot cant find shittie

Matt Riedy: [OOC] what
Matt Riedy: [OOC] why is there no cars...
Matt Riedy: [OOC] and guns

Matt Riedy: [OOC] Who took the SMG and the Mosin?

Matt Riedy: [OOC] who grabbed the mosin
Matt Riedy: [OOC] WHO GRABBED MY MOSIN

Matt Riedy: [OOC] who has my fucking ithaca
Matt Riedy: [OOC] Did anybody in the swamp Pick up a Ithaca 37?

Matt Riedy: [OOC] Thanks for shooting me dip shit
Matt Riedy: [OOC] which cunt shot me
Matt Riedy: [OOC] Can an admin fix my gun some guy shot me

Fig. 2; Asmon acting like a utter fool over OOC for no discernible reason.

Matt Riedy: [OOC] The place is gonna go BOOM BOOMN POW BOOM POW PINCHIKI PONCHIKI POW AND THEN PWOIOJHUAHNUOJAFA and they get eaten

Matt Riedy: [OOC] IM AUTISTIC I NEED MMM'S

Rct. Matt Riedy: [OOC] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Matt Riedy: [OOC] LOLOAODOAKSODA NFJHSNFIHJNFIJANFAS

Rct. Matt Riedy: [LOCAL-OOC] can i go popo kaka
Rct. Matt Riedy: [LOCAL-OOC] I WANT POPO KAKA
Rct. Matt Riedy: [LOCAL-OOC] I WANT POOOOOOOOOPOOOOO KJAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAAAA MAMAAAAAA

Rct. Matt Riedy: [OOC] Imagine hitler riding a pony

Fig. 3; Asmon blatantly confessing to playing TRP only for the guns.

//Logs provided by one of my friends who chose to remain anonymous, hence the censored name.

[16:46] Matt: Dude
people
dont like new stuff
they just do the same shit
im sick of it
[16:46] *CENSORED*: If you don't like it, don't play it lol
[16:47] Matt: I mean
i play it only for the guns
the people all here
are fucking stupid
[16:47] *CENSORED*: You play a fucking RP server for guns?
[16:47] Matt: Yeah
and robots
[16:47] *CENSORED*: Okay, that's downright retarded but okay

[18:42] *CENSORED*: So you seriously just play TnB for scripts, not RP?
[18:42] Matt: yEAH
[18:42] *CENSORED*: So why play an RP server?
[18:42] Matt: Why do you care?
[18:43] *CENSORED*: Because you're playing an RP server to hoard equipment
It's curious
I assume you don't want to tell me?
[18:45] Matt: Nah
[18:45] *CENSORED*: Alright

Do I even need to say anything else?

Asmon/Matt is the biggest scriptwhores and one of the most horrible people currently on the servers. He will constantly whine and beg for his weapons back when he's killed through OOC, he even got kicked out of TC because he left the base when someone joked about loot respawning (to which he started yelling in OOC about there being no guns). He constantly lies to promote his agenda of doing stupid shit. For example, a friend of mine was shooting at his asset because he was shooting at BP. He then says something along the lines of "I wasn't fucking shooting at you", complaining about being killed. And that isn't the only example. He constantly complains when he loses, bending the truth to try and get on top. Not only that, but he has insulted many many people over really dumb IC shit. At one point he told me to "get with the RP before complaining" through LOOC after I criticised his reckless actions IC, but that is tame compared to the genuine pissy remarks he's made over stuff.

Overall, he has no desire to roleplay. His only intention is to get weapons, and kill people. The fact that someone let him become an asset also baffles me, because that just gives him the pass to S2K people at will. Plus I was told he only became an Asset because he kept deliberately getting captured by bots on some throwaway character he made.

I also want to add that he was apart of a seriousRP community I have been an admin on for roughly 3 years. And he is one of the worst people I have dealt with.

I have also seen Asmon minge previously. I was there when he got removed from TC (Or the reason why he was removed).

He was demoted from TC because was minging massively, and cursing in OOC chat.

Pretty much he lagged the server, spawning to what seemed no end of props, throw props at my friend, go on top of his head and punch him multiple times.

(My friend is Dave C:), his character was Edward Gray.

if this is the precedent we're setting we might aswell ban the entire server and call it a day
ofc many people on TnB have the issues i brought up here, but Matt geniuenly makes no attempt to as much as hide the fact he's here for the guns, or make up for it by roleplaying well. he's just asinine, and doesn't try to improve

I've known Matt for the best part of 4 years, and him joining TnB was the last nail in the coffin, I honestly cannot do with him messaging me over every platform I know him on about his fucking Ithaca, or his Sniper, or whatever else he's lost that I'm not going to return.

It's not only his script-whoring, but it's also the OOC behaviour, like jumping on top of my head, spawning props and tossing them at me, breaking character, swinging punches in the name of a 'joke' mid-RP. And let alone the fact that he got an asset simply by letting himself get captured repeatedly.

Yeah I've been watching this guy act like a dumbass on the servers recently. At first I thought I was just being snobbish or something but if the rest of the community is as fed up with him as I am, I'm certainly not opposed to a lengthy ban. I'll hold off for input from the rest of the team though.

also haven't seen anything positive from this guy the last couple days and he doesn't give me the impression he's here to be anything but annoying when he doesn't get a shiny new script item.

nothing wrong with some s2k during events, shotbot is fun and it's what keeps trp going. but i also don't think we should let disruptive script players run amok just because we attract their type. we are advertised as lite-rp and that's dave intent but honestly people are taking a lot of liberty with that terminology and it's getting out of hand imo.

We just had a little S2K going on a few minutes ago and this guy kept whining whenever he got killed by me or kash.

Can't give out any logs since my console is filled with errors but imagine a OOC comment about ''u shouldnt be able to do that'' ''stop aimbottin'' and shit like that every two or so minutes.

Here's those logs for you Miguh
ASSET- 73962: [OOC] if it was real life i wonder how he hit's us
ASSET- 73962: [OOC] SHUT UP OR FACE TERMINATION
ASSET- 73962: [OOC] somebody is shooting a laser minigun at us holy shit
ASSET- 73962: [OOC] Yeah whoever killed me through the smoke you shoild not do that
ASSET- 73962: [OOC] Its like when they are shooting they in 0,001 second turn on me and headshot at me like holy crap
ASSET- 73962: [OOC] Holy crap who is aimboting me?

Here's some more from the radio

[SKYNET] ASSET- 73962: Where is the prisoner held
[SKYNET] ASSET- 73962: // where is the prisoner?
[SKYNET] ASSET- 73962: // Where is the human held at?
[SKYNET] T-700.1647: // You've asked the same question three times
[SKYNET] ASSET- 73962: // Didnt got my answer
[SKYNET] ASSET- 73962: // is he dead?
[SKYNET] ASSET- 73962: // WHERE IS THE PRISONER I DIDNT GET AN ANSWER

And IC 'cause fuck it, right?

ASSET- 73962: You are captured
ASSET- 73962: Don't talk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread