TRP 3D assets

The real freeman

May 23, 2011
Yo, so I've had a bit of inspiration recently and decided to pick up my 3D modelling again. Since being back on the server and seeing a lot of BF2142 models being used for plasma weaponry, I thought I'd get to work on recreating some of the more iconic weaponry from the franchise.

So to start with, here is my WIP of the

It doesn't look as good as it could rn due to smoothing groups not being allocated correctly. The weapons main body needs some of its form adjusting as its proved to be a little difficult to get decent reference images of the Valmet M82 from all angles but its getting there and I've not touched my modelling for 2 years so I'm pretty happy thus far.

I will be looking to model other weapons and weaponised assets -such as HK Tanks, Moto T's (god willing), plasma miniguns, AA batteries etc.
Unfortunately my humanoid/character modelling skills are garbage which means I'll be unable to model endos :/

If you guys have any ideas on what you'd like to see in the server (no guarantee anything I make will be implemented into the server unless I imagine donated for at this current time) then please feel free to post in here and I'll see what I can do. I am still working a full time job as well so between down time and work and I will be focusing on my models.

Hope you guys enjoy :)

Attachments

ShadowninjaYT

Apr 13, 2018
also if you even dare having a try at endo's, the t-900 is likely the easiest
1589892027583.png

^^ refrence image ^^

t-900 do be looking kinda thicc do

ShadowninjaYT

Apr 13, 2018
t-900 is literally meant to be for fighting reprogs, hrngh, (unless you make literally every version which is just a change in light colours, like the support one which litreally just runs around and gives ammo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)