Trade System

Davebrown

my role as server owner is to ruin your roleplay
Senior Executive Administrator
May 16, 2011
Thanks to some help from Tank and Hoplite we now have the trade system working again.

I've wanted this for some time as its a way to keep people somewhat busy whilst on the server.

For the sake of ease....Im just going to stick with the term "credits".....if you want to call them US Dollars IC then thats fine by me. Whatever makes sense to you is alright.

The system is a mix between HL2RPs classic Blackmarket, and StalkerRPs more complex trade system.

• There are 3 "licenses" any player can buy. Generic, Clothing and Weapons.
  • Generic - Radios, flashlights, repairkits, scrap parts, ammo that cant be found in the ammobox (AT , RPGs , Mortar , M203 , Frags and smokes )
  • Clothing - All non-TC outfits and headgear ( Donator faction outfits cannot be bought )
  • Weapons - All ballistic weapons
  • Plasma weapons cannot be bought or sold with the exception of the TC 30watt, the Skynet 35watt, and the Jury Rigged 30watt
  • All items can be sold back to the menu for roughly half the value. Some will be slightly less than half, depends on the item.
  • Only non-ammobox ammo can be sold back to prevent abuse.
  • You can only sell items back to the menu that are relevant to your license. ( e.g , players with the clothing license cannot sell back weapons for cash )
  • You can only have one license at a time, and choosing another will wipe the original license with no refund.
  • Weapon condition will effect the sell-back price. Full 100% , Damaged 75% , Heavy Damage 50% , Broken 25% value
Items like scrap metal, scrap weapon parts, salvaged endoskeleton parts etc now also have decent value, so finding them is a good way to collect some cash.

Davebrown

May 16, 2011
Im happy to give the license to QMs for free.

Polioman

Mar 14, 2018
So anyone can purchase these with credits? Or is it like a donator sort of thing?

Enraged

Mana Addict
TRP Admin
Jan 26, 2018
We're gonna need three QM's at once dear lord

Eyyy if you wanna become a QM come talk to me...

posepsi

actually el pepso
May 20, 2011
will there be any items that are purely for trade like food items and stuff or is it just guns and armor

Davebrown

May 16, 2011
Radio and backpacks and pilot helmets cant be bought right now.

Ammo can be bought but only the rare ones that cant be taken from the blue box.

I have added some basic stuff like scrap metal for trade reasons right now.

Polioman

Mar 14, 2018
This is created a quite sum of problems: Models in inventory not displaying what they were before server shutting down that recently happened, loss of license, and also some other problems as well. Are these gonna get fixed?

Drewerth

nothing stops MY roleplay
Nov 15, 2014
So what was the intent for wiping all of the licenses?
There was a major bug with them that I believed let people access too many licenses at once (plus, I had access to one that I never paid for)

Polioman

Mar 14, 2018
Oh damn. Well. I thought like people were just slipped them silently from like good people well damn that sounds pretty buggy. Hope dave fixes it.

scumbo

good natured
Jan 1, 2015
when right clicking items in the inventory, the drop down options (selling and destroying items) don't have a confirmation pop-up or confirmation feature

the sell button is really close to the view description button as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)