TnB Sims 3: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by shotcopper 9000, Nov 13, 2016.

1. BMY871

BMY871 Legend

United States
    I love the way Alyx Vance giggles when I stroke that special little spot, you know, right here?

2. Nerdbird

Nerdbird Educated Avian
    Paroxysm Admin Contributor

United States
    if carlyn doesn’t have the snob trait you’re banned from phl2

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Anony

Anony morally bankrupt degenerate
    Subcommunity Leader

hands down this is the weirdest thread on tnb and that's really an achievement

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Scone !

Scone ! I am not a bot

United Kingdom
    Damn, and I was trying so hard to get that achievement

5. Scouser

Scouser Senior Member

United Kingdom
    @Anony you're forgetting anime dating thread, nerdbirds k-pop thread, braveboats, braveboats again, sneakycorndog, is trp dying. good harvest these last few months...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  6. Anony

Anony morally bankrupt degenerate
    Subcommunity Leader

I forgot none of those threads

7. kingryan

kingryan Zealot

United States
    imagine thinking that the dating sim thread is weird. fucking degenerate.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Scouser

Scouser Senior Member

United Kingdom
    half life 2 roleplay was an anime dating sim in the first place

• Agree Agree x 8
  9. Bekah

Bekah Legend

United States
    Daniel Nordson doesn’t deserve to be on here

10. 7dast

7dast Zealot

United States
    is it ok to c all k33f3 a shitty roleplayer now that hes not popular?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Thinking Thinking x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. BMY871

BMY871 Legend

United States
    I think that's how it works here yeah

12. shotcopper 9000

shotcopper 9000 Dead Soul

Australia
    way ahead of you, but i won't be playing at phl2 anyway so the threat's moot

i'll probably get an update on here once i'm home from work in a bit over 2h

13. toastmatic

Paroxysm Admin Moderator

i see how it is

14. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    what's bishop's actual name again, toast :thonking:

UPDATE PART 1:

The sink broke in the deviant house and flooded the kitchen. Nobody could be arsed dealing with it (the plumber was called the next morning).

[​IMG]

Uh...

[​IMG]

UHHHHH

[​IMG]

haHAA

So I added Alma, Gibs, and Carlyn. Alma went right into medicine and began moonlighting in writing, which seems pretty close. Carlyn got a job in a local diner and (unlike the other two, who were put in the socialite household) moved in with the activists. Gibs... began peddling drugs to children on street corners. Or something. I've yet to find somewhere I can squeeze in a bar for him to work in.

Zeljko's bit of skirt joined the vigilante gang run by Yuri McJankovitch, which is actually getting quite sizeable as of press time. While we're on the topic of male promiscuity, Mossman found out that Nordson was seeing several women other than herself, and went into a jealous rage. She was seen cat-fighting some local lass half her age, followed by what must have been a ploy to make him jealous, as she was seen heading to the local shitty dance club with Rick V at 4 in the morning.

At this point my game went concerningly Skynet. Anyone here who plays Stellaris will probably get the image, but this was some real ghost signal shit; every TnB sim household, except the one I was direct controlling at the time, autonomously headed for a vacant lot by the beach early the next morning (about 1). They all did this at the same time and all stood about the place in their cliques for about an hour or two, then began migrating home again. I think this is because i forgot to reset the lot type after trying to squeeze a bar in there, so it was zoned as a bar but was actually just waste ground, but it was pretty unnerving all the same (especially combined with the way some of them seem to verge on self-awareness as it is).

By this point, Alma had been assigned a progression role by NRAAS. Apparently her lot in life is to try and seduce, then dump, as many younger women as possible. I think NRAAS progression sets town roles by lifetime goal, or maybe a combination of lifetime goal and traits, but it's been worrying accurate for most of the sims it's affected so far. In any case, Alma's first target, as you might've seen at the beginning of the post, was Sam.

Back to the pervert pantheon, Jane (who somehow manages 4 kids at once with ease) was sitting with hubby, having a pleasant chat while Ash watched the telly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am a little concerned exactly how Tom thinks Jane is flirting when she's "talking about cats". It sounds fucking accurate, though.

[​IMG]

Well that conversation turned pretty quickly (bonus: Ash's expression, lmao)

This then happened, causing Ash to get rebuked by a few of the others:

[​IMG]

Somehow, in our strange and frankly terrifying parallel universe, low-rate loanshark Bruce McJankovitch moves in the same social circles as Dr. Arne Magnusson. Apparently the two were seen bonding over alternative methods of collecting interest. Magnusson moonlights as a petty crim, but Bruce is in it full-time.

The exhibitionists' telly blew up, rudely interrupting Ash and Tom as they watched footy and talked sportsball, since the "cat" lady had gone to take a nap. Fin ended up repairing it for them while Tom went to chat with Quinn down the street.

[​IMG]

Alma ran into Some Difficulties, in the mean time:

[​IMG]

So did Zeljko, just his were a different kind. ACAB. Wonder if Barney was the officer involved?

[​IMG]

Joining the swelling ranks of the vigilantes was one Gorbo Freedo, seen patrolling the mean streets with Iosef Gruyev. Back home, the science team was in disarray; Magnusson pissed Eli off so much about something that the latter packed up his shit and left, moving down the street. Harry update: last seen slacking at "work", if you could call his attempts at being a musician such a thing. Puppetmaster Stefano got beaten at chess by a local.

Quinn bought a secondhand bike rather than a car, which sounds dead on, and then another dramatic household drama erupted.

[​IMG]

Part 2 can come later.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Scouser

Scouser Senior Member

United Kingdom
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. toastmatic

Paroxysm Admin Moderator

Zoe DeKalb Jill Citizen

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. blubaugh?

Paroxysm Admin

United States
    i dont play that character

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    next update will be in like 20ish hours if i remember, work's a bitch

also finding some of the hairstyles and shit i need to recreate these fuckers is too god damn hard smh

19. shotcopper 9000

Australia
    0900: Cassie Sullivan seen flying up the street at a great rate of knots, wearing a ball gown. Who even knows.

Meanwhile, in the home of hellspawn, Tom caught the flu and then rapidly sneezed all over Fin. Now both of them have it, just in time for the latter's birthday (she's aging up to adult). Some of the popular kids came over to visit in advance of Fin's party the next day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Worryingly, Jane and Alma began telling each other increasingly risque jokes while Spooky sperged about guinea pigs at Nordson. Tom ducked out for a smoke, probably as much to get away from his wife's bullshit as to soothe his cravings.

Incidentally, Fin and Ash's kid doesn't like Tom at all. I don't know why. Oh, and he has a name.

Poor Lyons, meanwhile, fell victim to Magnusson's bullshit:

[​IMG]

Alma worked on her book for a bit, then ended up having a chat with Tom while Jane tended to the kids. Ash and Fin decided conversation is overrated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Literally five seconds later, one of them somehow offended the other and they were in a standoff. I really do worry, sometimes. This is too close.

[​IMG]

Seeing this, and in yet another display of uncanny accuracy, Spooky decided to try win Fin's affections with flowers. She shut him down immediately, poor lad.

[​IMG]

Jane then began spreading gossip, first to Ash, then Danny...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ah, yes. Earlier in the day, Sam was spotted arm-in-arm with some local bird.

Needless to say, Hothead was not happy at all - look at that relationship bar:

[​IMG]

...Nor was Alma, once Jane (who seems to hear rumours almost as soon as they're started) tactfully told her:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good job, Jane.

Fin then made up with Ash, then about ten seconds later kicked off at Ash again, as Spooky distracted himself with darts. Jane joined in, and predictably won without trying.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elsewhere, Diane Chen and Mossman were spotted screaming at each other over who Danny loves more. Both are older than him by at least a decade. The man himself was by now passed out on Jane's couch, while Spooky amused himself by teaching Rosa to play the xylophone. Alma started casing the joint like she was planning to rob it, no doubt judging the hell out of the decor.

Half a week late, Jane finally let her feelings out about the Fin snogging incident, while in the bathroom potty-training Rosa:

[​IMG]

She cried her fucking eyes out for about ten seconds, then got over it and went off to play more darts with Spooky and Alma. Winning apparently not being enough for her, she spent most of the game trickshotting darts like some sort of less technologically advanced Annie Oakley. Spooky went to sleep on the sofa, Nordson having woken up from his nap and now chatting with Ash over dinner:

[​IMG]

Tom went to bed while Jane and Fin sorted out the kids. Alma busted out the laptop again and got writing. Fin then engaged in a conversation with Danny, talking to him "about Huxey's problems" while holding Huxley. Good shit, I'm sure he'll turn out fine. Jane finally went to bed, Spooky left (now 0300) and Danny and Alma hung around.

Down the road, a friend of Carley's (a magician, apparently) moved in to take the bed previously occupied by Gibs. Then this happened:

[​IMG]

By 0400 Alma and Danny left, though Spooky had been hanging around outside and ended up bailing up Danny for a while. When Danny finally went home, Spooky... stood around a bit peering through Jane's bedroom window. :thonking: He then began freaking out.

Ash got a job as a teacher, which is a big worry. Lockpicking and hotwiring class, I guess.

Next update: Fin becomes an "adult". Allegedly.

20. toastmatic

Paroxysm Admin Moderator

Come play ZRP if this is your TnB retirement

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  21. Owain6521

Owain6521 XCCR Ration Hoarder

United Kingdom
    this feels like an old retired man settling down to make model trains in his basement

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. BMY871

BMY871 Legend

United States
    If this is the sims 3 and tnb roleplay is the sims 5 then god be playing the sims 12 with us