Content TnB Donator Models, Sweps & Misc

Dec 25, 2015
Not sure whether this has changed, but depending on how long you're gone for determines whether you relinquish the right to claim models back as private or not once you return (if your return was from you officially leaving the community and returning at a later date instead of you being on an E-LOA).

Don't quote me on this though as I say, things may have changed.
Nah the issue was that I picked the wrong model for Chiron during the TRP finale as I misread the list.

Its still private, malina? malina? just didn't throatpunch me for it.

malina?

trans rights or burial rites
Jan 14, 2012
Identity
She/Her
Not sure whether this has changed, but depending on how long you're gone for determines whether you relinquish the right to claim models back as private or not once you return (if your return was from you officially leaving the community and returning at a later date instead of you being on an E-LOA).

Don't quote me on this though as I say, things may have changed.
sounds like a dumb rule, especially considering i'm not really changing anything. female_11 has been kept private in my absence either way, female_35 is remaining public and female_49 is technically public in the sense that i'm probably going to let people use it if they ask beforehand.

...also what's the difference between someone leaving and then coming back and an E-LOA (aka... leaving and coming back)?

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
It's supposed to be 3+ months but that's rather short and I don't think models have ever been made public in that short of a time anyway. Even if it was true I think in this case with the cause for departure being what it was it'd be unreasonable to make them public, especially when no ones used the said private model so far anyway.

The real freeman

HLNA Admin
May 23, 2011
Identity
He/Him
sounds like a dumb rule, especially considering i'm not really changing anything. female_11 has been kept private in my absence either way, female_35 is remaining public and female_49 is technically public in the sense that i'm probably going to let people use it if they ask beforehand.
Yeah Rabids post cleared up the confusion tbh.

...also what's the difference between someone leaving and then coming back and an E-LOA (aka... leaving and coming back)?
Simple really - if you leave the community, you're gone (you drop/remove yourself from the community and the RP entailed)
If you're marked down as LOA/E-LOA - you have an intention to come back within the near future and still have an active role within the community in some form

Foxicus

Zealot
Mar 6, 2018
Returning Female 48 to private.
Please update my name alongside Sullen's. Mine was never rostered along with her's, for whatever reason.
Thank you.

Imp

codemonkey
HLNA Admin
Developer
Nov 15, 2014
I hope these models y'all are makin' private are models you donated for during C45 to own/port from TRP.

Otherwise, yikes.

Joker

Taig Terminator
Jan 2, 2014
Server: HLNA
OOC name(s): Joker

Donation content: male_91
Is this content Public or Private: Private
Authorized users: Nah.

As it turns out, yes. I am active once again.

malina?

Jan 14, 2012
Identity
She/Her
bump, been a hot minute since this was last updated. grabbing a spot on the newest page here so mine doesn't get lost.

since i'm back:

female_11 - not sure what happened there, but i'd appreciate if someone could re-list me as owner of that model. otherwise as-is; kiwi is free to keep using it, otherwise private.
female_35 - public.
female_49 - private, but feel free to ask.

Enraged

Mana Addict
Jan 26, 2018
Identity
I can't speak for what Cindy Cindy & sky sky have done to the donations list but the only people that should be rightfully removed as model owners without being spoken to are those that are community banned.
That's the rule of thumb that was used for all Terminator models anyways.

malina?

Jan 14, 2012
Identity
She/Her
I can't speak for what Cindy Cindy & sky sky have done to the donations list but the only people that should be rightfully removed as model owners without being spoken to are those that are community banned.
That's the rule of thumb that was used for all Terminator models anyways.
It's supposed to be 3+ months but that's rather short and I don't think models have ever been made public in that short of a time anyway. Even if it was true I think in this case with the cause for departure being what it was it'd be unreasonable to make them public, especially when no ones used the said private model so far anyway.
ppl probably just havent touched the spreadsheet in a good while, none of the recent posts seem to have gone through

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
any of the models that got set to public were on people that were absent from the community for a prolonged period or banned

will go and fix stuff in a little bit

Foxicus

Zealot
Mar 6, 2018
Returning Female 48 to private.
Please update my name alongside Sullen's. Mine was never rostered along with her's, for whatever reason.
Thank you.
female_48 is still marked as public and does not display my name.
was asked to bump. please fix. thank u.

Cindy

Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
my lazy ass has finally gotten around to updating the spreadsheet.

if there are any further errors i assure you it'll be fixed as soon as 2022.

kiwi

dummy thicc combine assassin
HLNA Admin
Dec 10, 2015
Identity
She/Her
hlna admins please stop setting people's models to female 10, 11 and 44. I paid to have them all updated back when the switch happened with the consent of the original owners of 10&11. this includes all skins of them too.

I'm not even that stingy about letting people use them, just please do me the common decency of asking first.

i don't know why my name isn't on 10, it should just be me and and the legacy owner, shadowprime.

if you're using any one of these three (you know who you are), please just get it swapped or ask me directly for permission.

Last edited:

bennet

May 22, 2011
not a fair call out on the hlna admins, they can't keep track of who keeps leaving and rejoining for what models become public and then reprivated.

something has to be sorted regarding that so people know the actual situation as i'm sure all parties are getting frustrated

kiwi

dummy thicc combine assassin
HLNA Admin
Dec 10, 2015
Identity
She/Her
it's not really my intention to 'call out' anyone in the sense that they're being reprimanded for a mistake and I'm sorry if that's the connotation, I'd just like to establish my wishes in a decisive manner. it's a bit frustrating not being able to do anything about the handful of people using my stuff.

Enraged

Mana Addict
Jan 26, 2018
Identity
The models list has been given a huge update:
-Donors of models to TRP for the original head model and donors to have said head models transferred to the Eternity server have been merged. This means more people may now own a particular model.
-All community banned players have been removed from the list and their models have been set to public if they were not prior.
-All players that were tacked on to use a private donor model have been removed if the model is now set to public.

I'll elaborate more on the first point and why there were discrepancies like Kiwi has had with their models.
Initially when Eternity was setup the models needed to be transferred over from TRP's model pack to a new model pack that supported Eternity's script and equipment. Different players sometimes donated to have these models transferred over to Eternity then who originally donated for it to be in TRP. Since the model pack for HLNA now uses TRP's model pack directly the middle man of needing a model transfer is now gone. So to give everyone the best of both worlds we're giving everyone that's thrown money at a particular model the full rights to use it.

This was a decision that Slug and I made together but if there are any issues please come speak to me, they've got enough on their plate right now as is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)