Content TnB Donator Models, Sweps & Misc

zap430

Mar 15, 2015
I don't know why I saw this as public but just to remind everyone.

Female_23 is private, the co donator revival was banned but the model shouldn't be public.

Cindy

Roleplay Department Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Identity
She/They
Models have been updated to reflect current public/private statuses.

If you believe there has been an error, PM me on Discord @ sneezing slug#1337

sky

your newest internet obsession
Roleplay Department Administrator
Sep 18, 2015
Identity
They/Them
Since these models are public, can we donate to use them? And not be forced to pay the 10$ a month to use them?
You can still donate the regular $20 to use a single public model.

Sinclair

The Shaman
Feb 15, 2015
truthfully looking at them in singleplayer is probably the better option because photos can be misleading. also, you can view bodygroups ingame so you know ur full package deal.

Dec 7, 2014
Question: How do we donate one-time for a model? I can't see a way to on the store page. And if we cancel our gold subscription after setting a public model, do we lose it? Obviously I don't want to like, get a sub for a month and then stop it, but I realize it is an eventuality.

Last edited:

The real freeman

HLNA Admin
May 23, 2011
Identity
He/Him
I'd say use the TRP option which has the models option inside it (I did this back for the last HL2 Iteration a week before it closed)
I'd assume you'd need to talk to Dave purely for money related shit, but as long its verified you can then get the model you donated for. (This is purely for donating for a pre-existing model or for a brand new custom one)

I wouldn't want to presume the way the RDAs wish to handle the contributor stuff but I'd like to think if you shelled out for gold and have a model set, you'll get to keep that model purely for that char until its end, or you'll only have temp access to it untill your gold contributor donation has matched the cost for that donator in the long run? (So like 2 months worth of Gold = 1 pre-existing donator model , again this would only apply to that 1 char maybe?)

Food for thought if anything.

Feb 28, 2018
I'd say use the TRP option which has the models option inside it (I did this back for the last HL2 Iteration a week before it closed)
I'd assume you'd need to talk to Dave purely for money related shit, but as long its verified you can then get the model you donated for. (This is purely for donating for a pre-existing model or for a brand new custom one)

I wouldn't want to presume the way the RDAs wish to handle the contributor stuff but I'd like to think if you shelled out for gold and have a model set, you'll get to keep that model purely for that char until its end, or you'll only have temp access to it untill your gold contributor donation has matched the cost for that donator in the long run? (So like 2 months worth of Gold = 1 pre-existing donator model , again this would only apply to that 1 char maybe?)

Food for thought if anything.
Just PM Dave himself and paypal the dude $20 for what model you want.

BoB (Best of Boxes)²

May 21, 2011
Server: TRP
OOC name(s): BoB (Best of Boxes)

Donation content: WA2000
Is this content Public or Private: Public
Authorized users: Anyone

I had some big long human against human thing planned for this gun forever ago, and it never quite worked out. If someone wants it, they can try to get their hands on one. Don't care how, and I don't know if it even matters with the server going away soon. If any of this transfers over to HLNA, it's all free to use in my books too.

kiwi

dummy thicc combine assassin
HLNA Admin
Dec 10, 2015
Identity
She/Her
likewise with all my shooters (if there are any still private I don't really remember)

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Identity
automag, mag7, plasma shotguns, and 40/50 watt concussive all public

(admins hand out the concussives pleaseee)

malina?

trans rights or burial rites
Jan 14, 2012
Identity
She/Her
since i'm back:

female_11 - not sure what happened there, but i'd appreciate if someone could re-list me as owner of that model. otherwise as-is; kiwi is free to keep using it, otherwise private.
female_35 - public.
female_49 - private, but feel free to ask.

Last edited:

TheGr8Spade

Dec 31, 2018
all my plasma guns for hlna are public just in case the timeline shifts and some ****** sends a t-800 back in time

(tar syndicate could be used actually tbh)

kelso

skynet
HLNA Admin
Oct 4, 2018
Identity
She/Her
female 57 to public

cap is a bit fucked though

Enraged

Mana Addict
Jan 26, 2018
Identity
All TRP content is going to be archived in the list.
The models page will still stay active for now!

The real freeman

HLNA Admin
May 23, 2011
Identity
He/Him
since i'm back:

female_11 - not sure what happened there, but i'd appreciate if someone could re-list me as owner of that model. otherwise as-is; kiwi is free to keep using it.
female_35 - public.
female_49 - private, but feel free to ask.
Not sure whether this has changed, but depending on how long you're gone for determines whether you relinquish the right to claim models back as private or not once you return (if your return was from you officially leaving the community and returning at a later date instead of you being on an E-LOA).

Don't quote me on this though as I say, things may have changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)