1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TnB Discord

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Hoplite, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Hoplite

Hoplite send me $20
    Developer

United Kingdom
    For those of you not in the know, our forums were hooked up with functioning Discord integration. This means that users who register or associate their existing account with Discord may now use that as a login method.

It also means that the official TnB Discord is now open to all! There's plenty of text and voice channels already as well as a bot to play with. To join, either click that Discord tab at the top of the page or follow this invite link: https://discord.gg/8DsGKWH

You will have to associate your Discord account to your forum account as mentioned above in order to to receive full access as this integration is what automatically manages syncing your roles. It's advised that you associate before connecting to the Discord, as your roles will be set immediately, otherwise you may have to wait for the system to update!

It's important to note that the Discord server and forum integration are still partly a work in progress, so expect things to change as time goes on and if you have any criticisms or suggestions then feel free to shoot them our way!

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Late Late x 1
  2. Symmetry

Symmetry Kwisatz Haderach

Poland
    Help...

nvm am dumb

• Agree Agree x 1
    #2 Symmetry, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  3. Hoplite

Hoplite send me $20
    Developer

United Kingdom
    For reference anybody else that has issues with this, make sure your Discord account has an email address attached to it!

You can fix this in the app in the settings:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mox

Mox
    RR Moderator

There's a feature you can use on forums (As far as I know it works for XenForo) that you can put a discord sidebar on the main page. Would be a nice little touch underneath the main server tabs and would catch more people's eyes to join the discord server.

I think you can even have it display how many people are actively using it but you'd likely have to toy around with it.

Just a thought.