Content TnB Content Packs

so can i download 1 maybe 2 things and be fine or is joining the server still a long stupid process that prevents new people from playing on tnb's servers

is the stalker content pack all i need or do i have to go through that whole mess again

Install everything to steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod

Big pack update is coming today or tomorow so might be best to watch for that

Just went ahead and downloaded the mega pack + stalker content pack and getting errors, someone told me the fastDL is a bit messed up for player models. Would it be possible to get that uploaded (assuming it's going to take a while to fix the fastdl)?

People still complaining about my donor model being an error, and the link to its download is rarer than a monolith radsuit.

Full new pack upload is imminent, wait for a post tonight or tomorow with all the fixes.

Also make sure you install to COMMON/garrysmod not USERNAME/garrysmod

Davebrown said:
Install everything to steamapps/common/garrysmod/garrysmod

Big pack update is coming today or tomorow so might be best to watch for that
all the content is just too excessive. im not sure what happened to not needing models and guns to roleplay. maybe next year.

Updated main post and simplified for new content packs.

Idk what's going on but the goddamn weapons pack doesn't fully work.

I see weapons and artifacts just fine. Items like bandages, radio, geiger counter and other things are errors.

E3CC7B8060F3D330D79AC81E32B07B2691C7007B

Altairp said:
Idk what's going on but the goddamn weapons pack doesn't fully work.

I see weapons and artifacts just fine. Items like bandages, radio, geiger counter and other things are errors.

i have this too - aside from guns, suits and i presume artefacts, items are errors

let me look into it when i get home. might have fucked something up idk :S is it just stuff like ammo?

Ok seems for some reason that shit got missed out. I'll reupload ASAP.

Ok, stalker_weapons is reuploaded. Try it now.

So far the only errors (that I assume are related to the srp weapons) in HL2RP I have seen is the radio error. I haven't got to check out the mosin or mp5k yet, but I am going to assume those are errors too.

Users who are viewing this thread