The Third Revelation - SS13

• Attention
    • Do not post useless +support.
    • Do not post personal vouches.
    • Do not shitpost or derail.
    Failure to adhere to this will get you infracted and/or banned.

A permanent ban is often a method to get the accused to post an appeal. It is not at all times the verdict.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinbues

Banned
May 21, 2011
View attachment 1122
Giving that there's really no where else to put it; let's just say getting rid of one shitty player would benefit more than keeping him.

He seems really aggressive for no apparent reason and just decides when and who he should kill without taking a look at the rules on the server, guess he just finds it funny or something. Either way he has no spot on the server if he's just here to vent his problems through trying to grief.

Attachments

• proof 1.jpg
    proof 1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 44
  • proof2.jpg
    proof2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 16
  • proof3.jpg
    proof3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 13
Dude i can't even see those screenshots.

Use the snipping tool and upload it to imgur

SsbnFYL.png

PIQvsJi.png

KdWDIsL.png

IjoreanGrey said:
I dont know whats more pathetic, this guy's failure at trolling, or the fact you have a dual screen and keep the TnB forums up during a game.

Do not flame(bait) in this thread, Ijorean.

I will get back and review The Third Revelation's case from work, I will then post the decision after having a consensus with the other admins on SS13.

IjoreanGrey said:
I dont know whats more pathetic, this guy's failure at trolling, or the fact you have a dual screen and keep the TnB forums up during a game.

This was after the fact that he proceeded to DM the first time around, apparently he didn't just kill me though. I had the TnB forum up for the report I was about to send.

The second game he stayed and was a geneticist I think? And unstable muta'd me and put me in a coma, along with two other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread