The Thing RR (V2) - 12/20/2019

Nenko

HLNA Admin
Media Team
Feb 16, 2016
I watched The Thing twice in a month this year during October.

bennet

Roleplay Department Administrator
May 22, 2011
We have done The Thing twice now though, and the only reason I did it a second time was because I thought gm_boreas would work as a great map for it (it did)

Probably better to look into doing something different but similar in the tense/paranoid horror aspects as they're what made The Thing RR a step above some of the others in terms of pure short term entertainment.

Sinclair

The Shaman
Feb 15, 2015
perhaps some sort of original monster/paranormal idea? (like that fog rr or whatever that fever dream was with the cult monster) people will be less expectant/aware and be more surprised by whatever happens if its a secret.

HardHat

that thing bob the builder wears
Oct 1, 2015
Identity
I got a rather neat idea that i'll either make a thread for, or another post, give me a bit

Bi-Em

Zealot
Mar 21, 2019
Identity
We could do RR where we are rescue crew going into a research base / spaceship to find survivors and to see what the fuck happend there.

Zombiedude101

Zealot
May 26, 2011
We have done The Thing twice now though, and the only reason I did it a second time was because I thought gm_boreas would work as a great map for it (it did)

Probably better to look into doing something different but similar in the tense/paranoid horror aspects as they're what made The Thing RR a step above some of the others in terms of pure short term entertainment.
Alien?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)