The Sunken Road

Discussion in 'Playerbased Groups' started by jules, May 14, 2019 at 8:49 PM.

1. jules

jules Saver of TnB

United States
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

" So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

➐ ➐
    ⌛︎
    ⌛︎
    ⌛︎

REST ETERNALLY, WARLORD TIM.

From the conglomerate known as the Silk Road - a new cell has sprouted and made way towards LA. Reformed, not much is known about the Sunken Road. However, they've adopted a new religion, and extreme liking to technology advancement. The remnants of Warlord Tims' cell have reportedly joined forces with this cell.

[​IMG]

Recruitment

While there is no official way of recruitment, finding a way into the newly formed group is particularly hard. An offering, and hazing is required to join the group.

//or just steam me if u want to join. trying something new with this group.//

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 16
  2. wester

wester Kiruclanz 2.0

Canada
    the second coming

3. Abaddon

Abaddon Abadman
    Subcommunity Leader Moderator

United Kingdom
  4. jules

jules Saver of TnB

United States
    personalized events for this playerbased group will be built by me. it will be similar to how i hosted events on srp. meaning they won't be large s2k events more so roleplay driven events in massive builds under the map.

• Winner Winner x 11
  5. Fudge

Fudge Zealot

United States
    I will eat technology like it is a fresh baked cookie

6. jules

jules Saver of TnB

United States
    [​IMG]

A few posters are seen strewn about human encampments, a picture of a pistol with details of a job.

[​IMG]

" Hello wastelanders and raiders alike. We are offering a chance to join the Sunken Road on a mission. This job may encompass your certain death and dismemberment, however the information and technology within this site we have located will prove as a great reward for those who wish to accompany the Sunken Road. We are only allowing five individuals for the first part of the expedition. Due to the sensitivity of this location, loud-footed people will not be allowed on this job.

Requirements:
    Energy weapon, or something equivalent.
    Lite build, able to tip-toe without producing sound.
    Food, and your own water for the journey. Expected to take one day to get there.
    Extra pair of socks/shoes.

We will allow two Tech-Comm members to come along as a sign of peace between the two factions. The facility we are exploring may have use to Tech-Comm.

You are expected to hold your own, if you fall, you fall. We will not carry you, we will not drag you, and we will not sacrifice our own for you. "

A single photo is attached to one of the posters, a polaroid photo of a pipe system.

[​IMG]

// some ooc information //

this event will be hosted under the map on friday. if you would like to help me with event characters just pm me. ill probably make an official thread later on. if you can't make this event it's ok b/c this is an event chain

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bi-Em

Bi-Em Member

Poland
    " Omar sees the poster and says " Time for another one .

8. jules

jules Saver of TnB

United States
    Can Anyone tell me Where Omar Phillips is Fucking located ?

im joking but my event will be delayed till tomorrow. no designated time yet, probably around 4-5pm est but i might be out who knows.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1