The State of TRP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enraged, Oct 10, 2018 at 10:37 PM.

1. Enraged

Enraged Mana Addict
    TRP Admin Contributor

United States
    Hey everyone!

There’s been some rumors, questions, and concerns floating around recently about TRP and what’s currently going on with it. The server is still alive, albeit the current average population doesn’t speak much on its behalf (I’m not crying, you’re crying). The admins haven’t turned their backs on it and there’s no intention for us to do so. There’s actually a fair bit in the works! All of it is being kept under wraps on purpose right now as we’re still brainstorming, so we will not confirm or deny any rumors. (Don’t pry, or else)

We don’t want to roll anything out half-assed, nor do we want to fall through on our deliveries, so please have some patience! As events, server mechanics, and plotlines get solidified we’ll begin giving you guys the juicy details on the forums and in server IC’ly.

Keep in mind that the auth boards are still open, so if you have ideas for events then go ahead and throw them our way.

I’ll leave the thread open for a bit so you can ask questions (keep it relatively serious).

• Agree x 5
    • Funny x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. Polioman

Polioman Senior Member

Canada
    I am so happy thank you.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  3. The Red Menace

The Red Menace Silent Hill Extraordinaire
    Contributor

United States
    Okay, actual question time.

How can we sure the server won’t go and die between now and these behind the scenes plans coming to fruition? How do we know this isn’t just the corpse twitching one last time?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mox

Mox Time for crab
    Contributor

I think Red Menace poses a good question that I spoke with OhYeah in length about, and it really just comes down to making the most of what you can until things shift into gear. There's a lot they're doing to improve TRP in ways you wouldn't expect, so be patient and good things will come to you. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Enraged

Enraged Mana Addict
    TRP Admin Contributor

United States
    We'll continue to just get on and play like we have been until new stuff drops.
    There's still day to day events, along with a couple smaller scale missions to roll out.
    To be honest the sudden spark in TRP was a happy surprise, and we can still manage to keep it just as entertaining like we did prior to the server pop dip.

What we're planning to introduce isn't the end all be all for the server, we're just planning to open up new avenues of roleplay and lay the foundation.
    From there the admins will stand back and support that roleplay that the player base will create.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. 7dast

7dast Zealot

United States
    i guess its fitting that zrp killed trp and now its back from the dead. isnt it?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Mox

Mox Time for crab
    Contributor

8. Enraged

Enraged Mana Addict
    TRP Admin Contributor

United States
    As the resident priest for TnB's WoW guild I can safely say that a res was given.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1