The Official™ TnB™ SCP™ Forum Thread™

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Anri, Jul 15, 2018.

1. brim

brim another nana disappeared

United Kingdom
    playing now

92.42.46.138:7777

2. Nerdbird

Nerdbird Educated Avian
    Paroxysm Admin Contributor

United States

• Their inspiration for the game didn't come from the original SCP:CB, but rather from the Garry's Mod version of CB (One of the devs actually didn't play the original CB game until the second-third month of development of SCP:SL)
    • 079 is to be re-released Soon(TM)
    • No new information about SCPs, they're going to want to keep it secret for now.
    • There was originally a tutorial during the beginning of development, but cut it out because the game itself was ever developing and hard to continuously add new things to it . Potential DLC with singleplayer/campaign.
    • One of the devs pulled a FGM and killed everyone as MTF.
    • They are looking to add lore into the multiplayer version, either by papers like in CB or in other means. This is further down the road.
    • They're focusing on bugs and making it playable (duh.) Also, they're focused on visual improvements.
    • Patreon supporters can 'donate' to play as a role in SCP:SL (Think of TTT)
    • Possible skins in the future future. *
    • One dev is 17-18 (Polish guy) and the other is 22.
    • The major issue that they recognize is the learning curve of the game.
    • The polish dev thinks that other players are bad at the game.
    • Potential for workshop support in the future.
    • SCP-035 is blacklisted, but that doesn't mean that there isn't potential to put him in at a later time.
    • The reason for this is because they want to distinguish themselves from the Garry's Mod version.
    • Potential for server roles, service-side.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. tommy shlug

tommy shlug jimmy flanagan 1985

United Kingdom

game timee

4. tommy shlug

tommy shlug jimmy flanagan 1985

United Kingdom
    killin again

5. Nerdbird

Nerdbird Educated Avian

United States
    [​IMG]

possible big update soon, it's behind their patreon so i can't see the changelog for it but if they're showing it to the patreon first it should be a spicy one

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Nerdbird

Nerdbird Educated Avian

United States
    [​IMG]
    Version 7.4.0

-Interface Rework! - New inventory, healthbar, in-game menu and player list!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Custom resolutions support! Including 21:9 and 5:4!

-Elevator buttons! Nothing important but.. it's still something! It looks better and shows the current status of the elevator
    [​IMG]

-Remote Admin improvements - the tool for server owners; some bug fixes and other improvements. For example: added some visual improvements, added "Enter" key functionality, added large data printer (using QR code), further details in "player info" command, teleportation commands, intercom events, server-wide mutes or intercom mutes.

-Changed grenades mechanics - now you can break more doors, even if you don't have a proper keycard.

-Security improvements - footsteps & fall damage were moved to the server-side code, which means it is no longer possible to make cheats related to these features. We also made a simple fly-hack anti-cheat.

-Overall server logging improvements.

-Added an option to hide global badges by default on your server.

-Fixed a glitch that made glass & blood invisible.

-Overall C.A.S.S.I.E. improvements - changed some effects and expanded the word base.

-Added more breakable windows and doors.

-Optimization improvements - we adjusted some default settings, in my case I got about 30% more frames per second.

• Winner Winner x 4
  7. Nerdbird

Nerdbird Educated Avian

United States
    im not a fan of this it's too futuristic for scp

i hope this doesn't mean that you can break O5 doors with grenades because that's gamebreaking

8. Scouser

Scouser Senior Member

United Kingdom
    interface looks pretty neat and as long as grenades cant break down the nuke room doors i think itll be fine

9. Rabid

Rabid Legend

I doubt they'd let you grenade down the 05 doors cause you could literally win the round in a minute if MTF spawn in at the start.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Doggo

Doggo Legend

Canada
    the whole game from the very start has been too futuristic for me, but if you ignore the over-the-top sci-fi doors the rest of the atmosphere is still alright

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nerdbird

Nerdbird Educated Avian

United States
    SCP-079 was revealed to be making a comeback today in a shitty trailer today. Playable version of him is gonna be on patreon soon.